1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

Wow Friday Night!!!

Discussion in 'San Francisco' started by SanFranant, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Hard to be positive with this bs

I might go on strike and just eat all weekend and not drive haha

Attached Files:

2. seymour

seymour

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    You woke up feeling good - 9 rides since then?

3. I just did morning rush. Can’t do Friday nights without surge

JPilla and TuPadre like this.
  4. Goduckies

Goduckies

Yeah, I started late, took a 3 hour nap. But I did get a 1.6 3 pooler to sf for 30 bucks. Not great, but better than zero. Now charging since there is still traffic and zero surge and the charger was free.

5. Exactly. I said hell naaaahhhh! Went for a long walk at Kezar stadium instead.

6. ARTENNZ1967

ARTENNZ1967

Surge will be a thing of the past guys, get used to it. There just too many drivers out there willing to drive for .25 cents per mile.

7. uber87j

uber87j

Driving:
    UberX
    It’s getting really tough out there. It started during the holiday and still hasn’t recovered yet.

8. TuPadre

TuPadre

Driving:
    UberX
    21F750C3-9A89-4B1A-83F7-E67F6D5A5390.png Uber is garbage without boost or surge. I decided to take whatever they send me, but this is so ridiculous. Gave up after 3 hours of bs. Just look at these numbers. Quest is 70/130 or 1.85 per ride. F uber.

Okphillip, tirewear and SanFranant like this.
  9. Damn son ! I never seen the life of an ant until this

SanFranant and IthurstwhenIP like this.
  10. Goduckies

Goduckies

Here is my final... not as good as yesterday, but I will take it. Screenshot_20180714-022912_Uber Driver.jpg

BostonTaxiDriver likes this.
  11. Very good numbers.

BRDD

12. Wahood

Wahood

U do select?

13. Goduckies

Goduckies

14. seymour

seymour

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That does include $80 for the two morning streaks - are they also giving you the $4 ones between 5-7pm?

Wasn't trying to minimize your results :)

15. mrwy

mrwy

post details or it dident happen though.

16. seymour

seymour

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I am done for the week. $35/hr - easy money.

Attached Files:

17. Wow.

18. SirSurge

SirSurge

I dropped off a check at 14th and mission for my other job and then was left with the dilemma: do I head towards embarcadero for surge with df on or head home now empty to play golf?

Glad that I chose to head home. As I arrived at the cpurse I masochistically checked the surge and it was meager/non existent. This was like 5:30.

Finished 18 about as late as you could given the light, including an 80 foot birdie putt on 11 at poplar creek.

After a decent streak in the morning for $77 in 1:45, and a few hours at the other gig, didn't have patience to deal with what should have been large surge.

Also nice numbers to the man above.

Not god... That dude up there with a killer Friday.

19. Had a decent night last night. My second time driving at night in SF. Typically don’t drive Fridays either but desperate times. I’ve got to drive today and tomorrow because I need to complete my quest to make up for the 4 days of driving I lost thanks to Hertz.

Not even worried about making money I just want to get a bunch of the most express, smelliest poos I can find and bang them all out so I can spend time with my family.

As I’ve never driver Sat or Sun with Uber I have absolutely no idea whether to head out now or at night, or afternoon. Just want a bunch of rides, don’t care about surge and they’ve taken away my boost.

Then I’ll figure out what I’m going to do for next week.

SanFranant likes this.
  20. You're doing SELECT? After expenses, depreciation, etc. and your 7% SS tax you're at about $25.00/hr. not a lot to brag about if you ask me.

That's LESS than minimum wage. Seriously.

BiggerDog likes this.