Would you do this........

SNAUber

So my goal is to net $150 daily. I am in OC and I don't have any promo or guarantee. It usually takes me 8-10 hours on a weekday.

As most are aware, we have a lot of foreign visitors here. They want to pay me anywhere around $100-150 for the day to take them shopping or sightseeing. When I drop them off, I am allowed to turn on the app and accept rides for the 2/3 hours that the clients are gone during each stop. For me, the $100/150 already met or close to meet my daily quota. The extra 4/5 hours brings in an additional $60-80. However, I feel like their employee and not my own boss. I now have to listen to them and they dictate what I do. Also a lot of down time as they have no respect of my time. The other side is I save money on gas and get the extra $60-80 for about the same amount of hours.

Los Angeles driver

So my goal is to net $150 daily. I am in OC and I don't have any promo or guarantee. It usually takes me 8-10 hours on a weekday.

As most are aware, we have a lot of foreign visitors here. They want to pay me anywhere around $100-150 for the day to take them shopping or sightseeing. When I drop them off, I am allowed to turn on the app and accept rides for the 2/3 hours that the clients are gone during each stop. For me, the $100/150 already met or close to meet my daily quota. The extra 4/5 hours brings in an additional $60-80. However, I feel like their employee and not my own boss. I now have to listen to them and they dictate what I do. Also a lot of down time as they have no respect of my time. The other side is I save money on gas and get the extra $60-80 for about the same amount of hours.
Why don't you tell them that you normally make $250 in that amount of time, and offer to do it for that?

toi

Dont feel awkward about it. They want a cheap car service without paying the wait time. If the money doesnt work for you just dont do it. Sounds like they take you from point a to b then back to another point. They could just take an uber between those points but they probably leave their belongings in your car as well.
So either ask for more money for your time or dont do the rides, simple. Find a sweet midpoint. Maybe say like, $10 per hour to wait in between rides because you are still on theor time and dont do rides in the meantime.
And so on ....