Would u give Joe Exotic(The Tiger King) a ride?

WNYuber

Nothing to do in quarantine so I just binge watched all 8 episodes of the Tiger King, did anybody else see it?
What did u think? Did Carole Baskin kill her husband? Was Travis' death an accident with one "accidentally in the chamber"? What do u think of Jeff and what about his smokin hot Nanny?
Should Joe really be doing 22 years in prison?

Overall it was an interesting series, but like I said.....there really is nothing else to do.

1587263192656.png

reg barclay

I have maybe 300 things I would watch on Netflix before that show.
Same here.

I signed up for Netflix a few weeks ago for the first time, to watch the new season of Ozark.

The tiger thing popped up early on, but not really my scene.

I watched The Stranger and Safe, and recommend both.

Just started watching this:

tohunt4me

Same here.

I signed up for Netflix a few weeks ago for the first time, to watch the new season of Ozark.

Netflix stock must be doing Well !

Too bad HOLLYWOOD isn't making New Movies.
. . .:eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking:
Screenshot_2020-04-19-00-30-58.png

waldowainthrop

Same here.

I am watching Ozark S2 right now.

Safe was pretty good.

reg barclay

I am watching Ozark S2 right now.

Safe was pretty good.
Safe and The Stranger both resembled British mini series from BBC, ITV, etc. But I suspect both had slight elements added to make them more relatable to outside audiences (particularly Americans). With Safe, it was the dark, dank prisons that caught my eye. With The Stranger it was the shootings and gun standoffs. Not a criticism, just an observation, as I enjoyed both.

S3 gets a lot more exciting and cliff-hangery.
I liked the show, and season 3, but got slightly pissed with the ending. I don't mind cliff hangers mid season. But I'm starting to think American shows are never ending carrot-stick dangles. I wouldn't mind that so much, but I've seen many get cancelled between seasons, without any resolution. British shows gravitate more to having stand alone story arcs for each season. Or at least wrapping things up, but leaving an opening for next season. The other thing, is that American shows tend to go on and on till they jump the shark and get cancelled, whereas British shows tend to bow out gracefully while still at a good point.

SHalester

.it's just a bunch of tattooed toothless hillbillies
which is exactly why I couldn't get 'into' it. They all seem to be 'on spectrum' as well. Poor animals was all I kept thinking. Moved on to binge other shows that aren't so offensive.