Would the real Xavier please stand up

LevelX

Be $4.50, no old timer 20% would have done that, would have waited 5 mins and did a no show for a $8 payout!

Mightymong

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I must say I was really schocked by the story. Especially considering this was most likely in the dead of the night.

btw, noticed that was all SMS ping pong. That's not a practice I would really entertain as this is just more records kept about you and your behavior...

sporadic

I don't even reply texts or pick up calls in the first place. I'm driving, mate! :biggrin: If your toes ain't on the curb in 5 min... $8 for me and buh-bye!

Well, I must say I was really schocked by the story. Especially considering this was most likely in the dead of the night.

btw, noticed that was all SMS ping pong. That's not a practice I would really entertain as this is just more records kept about you and your behavior...

Homebrand Taxi

My God. Read the comments on Reddit about not tipping. "Your not supposed to tip your Uber driver.", "The tip is included in the fare". Yes, a shattered club bunny at 5 AM is so right to fear the merciless hand of law enforcement smashing down on them if they so much as suggest a motion to the pocket of their tight jeans to their even tighter wallet to pull out a $2 coin. And yes, one can clearly see that $4.80 received to take you 3 blocks is more than enough money to pay when one is barely capable of walking.

Roger me rigid, those comments are indicative of a selfish herd mentality.

Bob28

Had Pax book job and entered wrong address which he was about couple hundred meters from me
He call me to tell me made mistake and he didn't want walk 100 m so i cancel the job after 5 min and got $10 cancellation fee
I told him cancel the job or i can wait for u to come in my car.
He was smart ass trying to direct me to his actual location
Then he rebook again and got again his fare
Not there to chase lost pax is their problem if they enter wrong pick up address