Worth it to come back?

EscUber

I started driving uberX last year around august. IT was good for a while and then they cut the rates and I stopped around December. Havent driven since then but my account is still active. Recently picked up a used highlander hybrid I have been considering driving again for XL. How is the market? I noticed they bumped the XL rate up a bit from when it took a nose dive. Not back to where it was but its a nice to see the raised it some.

NCRBILL

I drive XL and it is hit or miss but all told it depends on where you are driving.

I drive both Lyft and Uber at the same time. IM me and I'll let you know the good, bad and ugly.

Frankcity Hooligans 1899

Hi there! Actually Im thinking the same perhaps getting back on the road with X. Did it all last year and stopped around April of this year. Will most of the ants disappear in the fall when school starts or whats the deal?

Im planning on maybe starting in mid September. When I drove I had near 1200 rides and my avg. was 4.9. Did a lot of SAN and mostly Hillcrest, North Park, La Jolla, Mission Hills, Little Italy, Old Town, Point Loma, OB and PB.

You think its worth a try with Uber or do Lyft as well? Also did Ubers comission go back to the original 20% from the 30% they took right around the holidays?

NCRBILL

You can get an idea of how many new ants are out there just by the toilet seats in the windows of new compact cars with no license plates. These I would guess are all the new Uber leases out there. Just today within 1 mile of my house I saw no less than four driving around chasing a fare. With Uber pushing this lease program it will be very difficult to get back to the good ole days

Frankcity Hooligans 1899

I havent worked since April but can get reactivated right away atleast thats what Uber support told me.

Anyways has the 30% comission hike around the holidays for Uber gone back to the original 20% and if so then when?

DriverPsycho

Hi it's back to 20 for those that set up the account before December but it's 25% for those that set up the account on January this year.

I havent worked since April but can get reactivated right away atleast thats what Uber support told me.

Anyways has the 30% comission hike around the holidays for Uber gone back to the original 20% and if so then when?