• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Worth it pa bang magUBER ngayon?

itsmerainman

We're planning to be a partner/driver sa uber, Im about to get vios E M/T. Sa ngayon ba ok paba pumasok sa uber? May mga nagsasabi na magnda ang kita, may mga nagsasabe naman na hindi mo pwde iasa ang Uber alone. I just want your take on this, specially sa mga datihan na sa uber. Thank you very much!

itsmerainman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 week palang ako, 32 trips = 3500php lang nakuha ko. Kaya naman mag 10-12 trips everyday.
Pero this week mag sisipag ako, balitaan kita bro.
kung mag dadalawang labas sir (day and night) kaya naman siguro kitain ang 12k per week no? sir balitaan mo ko ah. Thanks paps!

afrojoe824

man, you guys are being ripped off by Uber there in the Ph. I rode Uber there and the fares itself was just saddening. I also heard that uber takes 60% while you take home 40%. I don't even know how you would be able to maintain your cars there.

It's true that Ubering in Manila gets harder and harder these days. The main reason is too many drivers for the same demand (note that credit card and internet penetration is still very low here). That's why Uber is piloting its GREEN MEANS CASH program.

The 60% is wrong. Uber' s cut in Manila is still 20%.

Sixelatribe

My experience as a partner/driver for the oast 2 weeks average earnings and trippage.
Trips per hour- 1
earnings net of uber fee- 150 to 200 php/hr

Daily expense on Gas, food will be deducted from your earnings. Driving habits, discarte, car Mileage and type of fuel plays major role.

Your monthly expense for mtc, and car amortization are your hurdles .

So suggest that you do the math. Its not as lucrative compared with months back.

Bluemoon

We're planning to be a partner/driver sa uber, Im about to get vios E M/T. Sa ngayon ba ok paba pumasok sa uber? May mga nagsasabi na magnda ang kita, may mga nagsasabe naman na hindi mo pwde iasa ang Uber alone. I just want your take on this, specially sa mga datihan na sa uber. Thank you very much!
Uber is a scam company here in las vegas we are trying to organize a strike against uber. Dont waste your time in uber. Check las vegas forum.

adrian324

It's true that Ubering in Manila gets harder and harder these days. The main reason is too many drivers for the same demand (note that credit card and internet penetration is still very low here). That's why Uber is piloting its GREEN MEANS CASH program.

The 60% is wrong. Uber' s cut in Manila is still 20%.

Hi sir,i am a new uber partner. I understand that peak hours during weekdays are frim 5 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 9pm. I want to ask what is the peak hours during weekdays (saturdays and sundays?) Thanks so much

adrian324

Hi there guys, i am a new uber partner; please enlighten me what time is the peak hours during weekends (saturdays and sundays?) So that surge can apply

Hogster

I'm thinking of trying Uber as business. How is the income now?
If you click on the "Cities" list on this forum and check out major cities in the USA and UK, then you will get a good idea of how things are just 2 or 3 years after Uber come to town.

If you want to stay in LaLa Land and think everything is rosy, then you may waste your money on a new or nearly new car and watch your earnings decrease as Uber make cuts to your time and distance rates

Best way is if you can use your own (older if possible) car and try it for couple of months

Don't listen to Uber staff or drivers who refer you, they are liars whose aim is to make money from referral fees.

Ang dami ng sagot pero walang definite. Average lang kung ikaw mismo ang magmamaneho ng sarili mong sasakyan. Kakain ka ba at ang pamilya mo (lima ang miembro) araw araw? Thanks.

USArmy31B30

Ang dami ng sagot pero walang definite. Average lang kung ikaw mismo ang magmamaneho ng sarili mong sasakyan. Kakain ka ba at ang pamilya mo (lima ang miembro) araw araw? Thanks.
Depende kung anong klasing pagkain... Sa unang bwan makakain ka ng manok dahil makukuha mo ang sign up bonus, after that kanin at kape nalang makakaya mong ma bili! Kung maka de lata ka ng sardinas great day na yon!

Wag kayong padala sa "bait and switch" nila! nagulat din nga ako ng pababa ng pababa yong rates. Ang iba na stuck sa car payments na di na nila kayang bayaran dahil ang baba na ng rates per mile or Km sa atin diyan. Kung may malaking bonus, sige try mo isang bwan hanggang makuha mo bonus after that, nasa sayo na kung sisige ka o hindi na, simple math lang naman talaga sa transportation business eh basta honest ka lang sa numbers mo.

Good Luck Kabayan

adrian324

Hi mga ka uber, nangyari na ba Sa inyo Ito- si cash rider Hindi nagbayad kasi may promo raw Siya Kay uber pero lumabas Sa cellphone na 200 babayaran niya dapat. Feeling ko nanakawan ako eh.

USArmy31B30

CASH RIDER? You mean babayaran ka nya nga cash? Di ba bawal yon? Dapat through the app lagi. Basta lumabas sa phone mo yong total fare nya yon na yon! Babayaran ka ng Uber...

adrian324

CASH RIDER? You mean babayaran ka nya nga cash? Di ba bawal yon? Dapat through the app lagi. Basta lumabas sa phone mo yong total fare nya yon na yon! Babayaran ka ng Uber...
I used the uber app, then cinollect cash ko lumabas is 189 pero sabi client may 200 free trip promo daw Siya from uber so ang nangyari ay lumabas so client at wala raw Siya kailaNgan bayaran. Nagulat ako . Nangyari na ba Ito Sa inyo?

USArmy31B30

Promo yon ng Uber, that's between the Pax and Uber, but Uber pays you! so don't worry about it! YOU WILL GET PAID!!!

Dito sa amin meron din silang promotions... Ex: $20 Coupon nilagay ng pax sa account nya. If the trip only costs $10 walang babayaran ang pax but you as a driver will still get the $10 minus SRF and 25%. Gets mo ba?

LENINMAC

Hi Folks. Noob question. I'm planning to be an Uber Operator / Partner. I will be hiring a driver and will be working on 50/50 split. Meron lang po akong tanong bago ko ituloy. :
1. I'll be buying a Mirage G4 because it's fuel efficient ( at 21 Km/l, at least that's what Mitsubishi is saying). Are there better alternatives? like maybe the Hyundai Accent ( it runs on Diesel, Diesel is 40% cheaper than gas).
2. The monthly amortization is 15K per month. Is it possible for me to earn 40,000 per month net ( obviously including gas, etc. ).

Thanks in advance.