Worst customer service hotline

Adamuber

As well we all can agree the surge map was completely fake tonight. I took numerous screenshots for proof to send to uber of how I was receiving base fares in surge zones. Contacted the customer service line . She was completely clueless of what she was even talking about . What’s to expect she’s sitting in India getting paid 1.75 an hour reading off a computer screen. SHAME ON UBER FOR FAKE SURGE MAP AND USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Uber burn in hell

I had a guy from Mexico. I asked by the way where he was located. Poor guy. I said let’s talk man to man. He says” jess senior”. I was like how can you possibly assist me with this area if you don’t even know where NJ is? He chuckled. I said I felt sorry for them. They need to earn a living too. They might as well move on to IRS scam calls. Cause they are subject to lying to us and read scripted BS. He told me that I could go into my settings at one point and choose what kind of trips I would like to receive. I said like what? He’s like if you want pool only or x, long or short trips. I burst out laughing. And said ok guide me to this hidden feature I doubt exists. He quickly changed the subject and said is anything I can assist you with? And even before I responded. He went into the spill “ thank you for blah blah” and hung up. ??? F❤UBER!!!

Uber burn in hell

As well we all can agree the surge map was completely fake tonight. I took numerous screenshots for proof to send to uber of how I was receiving base fares in surge zones. Contacted the customer service line . She was completely clueless of what she was even talking about . What’s to expect she’s sitting in India getting paid 1.75 an hour reading off a computer screen. SHAME ON UBER FOR FAKE SURGE MAP AND USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Just called them again asking them about this massive 4.8 all around. Same response you got. But here this they told me that I should continue to except the pings and they will actually pay us for the surges?????. I told them this makes no sense. So the rider pays basic $10. And you are going to give me $40. Like when? Really keep driving? This company is getting out of control. I personally think they are doomed... is only a matter of time.

Adamuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To many ants will continue to drive even if it payed a penny a mile. When I first started in 2012. I was doing Newark to Hoboken for 35$ on base pay . That’s how good it was . Now your lucky if it comes out to 16$. I must say lyft passengers tip more and they have Better rides. Only thing is lyft gives you pings from far far away at times . I guess got to choose your battle

Uber burn in hell

Sooner or later they will saturate the market. With 96% of drivers quitting with 12 mo. And that’s a fact. You can look into it. Common sense tells that like a Ponzi scheme. It will collapse. When they go public it’s going to get real. Who wants to invest in a company that’s never made a profit. Looses 2 billion per year. The ant colony just like real ants will move on if theirs no food.
Post automatically merged:

Look at LA man $0.60! The IRS states that it costs $0.58 to run a vehicle. So they are driving for $.02 a mile. Fuber is a Ponzi scheme. The people at the top make all the money that’s coming from the bottom. The bottom quits. And soon they will I guarantee run out of ants. They just got out of Asia. Now there are all these new start ups. I can’t wait for that. So many companies competing for drivers.

Last edited:

Mikeuber22

Yes total sham Fuber is and easily the worst customer service of all time. India customer service = zero service, they scammed me out of my consec trip boost many times