Worm’s rants on Singapore and the imperfect world

ToBeOrNotToBe

If he contest way back then in the early 90's when technology is not so advanced.
He can probably hide all these under the carpets.

Cause you know why?
We are SMART SINGAPOREANS residing in the 1st world country.😀

renyeo

GE2020:

BB MP Pillai backtracks and says will help his constituent a female resident in her early 20s to obtain a new flat after condemning the constituent’s parents for giving birth to her out of a wedlock. Indeed, a democratic election can produce tons of miracle to solutions for any resident’s problems otherwise consigned to the dump bin for good.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Reelfactnews,

GE2020:

When the dirt continued to pour out profusely on PAP’s Jurong GRC candidate, Ivan Lim, the Party simply threw its new kid on the block to the deep end of the pool and asked him to swim - or - sink. At the end of the day Lim was deemed by Party bigwigs to be beyond redemption. So, the Party left him at the deepest end of the pool killing the young man’s dream of political stardom riding on the coattail of the ruling party.

:geek::geek::geek:

Reelfactnews,

renyeo

PSP’s Lee Hsien Yang is the most ever rational human in the opposition side I have ever read in print. He said this:

“Vote to reduce the PAP’s supermajority.” (Or something to this effect).

For most of the time I have been reading what opposition fans have been advocating:

“Vote the PAP out of power!”

The latter is wholly unreal and Singaporeans, the truth be written, are not prepared to do that just yet. But the time is ready to accept a reduced majority for the PAP in the House.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Slack

PSP’s Lee Hsien Yang is the most ever rational human in the opposition side I have ever read in print. He said this:

“Vote to reduce the PAP’s supermajority.” (Or something to this effect).

For most of the time I have been reading what opposition fans have been advocating:

“Vote the PAP out of power!”

The latter is wholly unreal and Singaporeans, the truth be written, are not prepared to do that just yet. But the time is ready to accept a reduced majority for the PAP in the House.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Reduced majority is good for Singaporean?

1. There is a saying " Too many cooks spoil the broth".
A reduced majority will give the Final vote to the opposition. So any Bills passed will need opposition's approval. Yes. They might block some bad policy but they could block some good policy too.

2. None of the opposition is ready to form government if voted in.
PSP is new but WP has been here for decades. They could write a well-thought manifesto. But when can they field a team that can take over government.

3. Vote for reduced majority for the sake of it?
I dont want to vote them in just because we want pressure/competition on PAP for the sake of it.
In fact, how many Bills has WP supported/against for the last 5 years?
Are WP 70%/80%/90% in support of PAP policy?

4. Co-driver, alternative voices etc...
I am sick of opposition of wanting to be a co-driver /alternative voices but can come out with beautiful manifesto which they know they wont be able to execute it.
Has we benefit from WP MPs since 2011 as co-driver/alternative voices?

5. Opposition are not united.
Opposition can just jump to different parties i.e. Hazel Poa/Nicole Seah

Conclusion :
Opposition parties are too individualistic. They have to plan long terms and probably should find common ground to merge parties.
In short, our opposition as a group is still lacking credentials to push PAP.

renyeo

Last night TV debate was a close shave for CSJ!

I hope all turn out well at the polls on July 10 to send a strong signal to the PAP that misuse of POFMA is not acceptable and morally wrong.

:confusion::confusion::confusion:

Worm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reduced majority is good for Singaporean?

1. There is a saying " Too many cooks spoil the broth".
A reduced majority will give the Final vote to the opposition. So any Bills passed will need opposition's approval. Yes. They might block some bad policy but they could block some good policy too.

reply : under Old man Lee yes we progressed . Under young lee - No!
What good policy has Lee Xiao chong - worm made in pass 20 years - zero! Have they apologised and retrace CECA- nope !

2. None of the opposition is ready to form government if voted in.
PSP is new but WP has been here for decades. They could write a well-thought manifesto. But when can they field a team that can take over government.

Reply: you are living in a cave my dear boy . Papies ? Are a bunch of yes sir yes sir team ! If they can stand on their feet ! Why put with Xiao worm poster over all Singapore 🇸🇬. If you do not give alternative parties a chance , How do u know ?

stop spreading rumours, alternative parties are not opposition party , you are clearly very biased in your

3. Vote for reduced majority for the sake of it?
I dont want to vote them in just because we want pressure/competition on PAP for the sake of it.
In fact, how many Bills has WP supported/against for the last 5 years?
Are WP 70%/80%/90% in support of PAP policy?

Reply :do and check your facts .

4. Co-driver, alternative voices etc...
I am sick of opposition of wanting to be a co-driver /alternative voices but can come out with beautiful manifesto which they know they wont be able to execute it.
Has we benefit from WP MPs since 2011 as co-driver/alternative voices?

Reply :I am sick of PAPies cronies , Singapore is a country not a company , look at the number of related persons to the ruling elites sitting on boards of listed companies that went busted . Look at Singapore post , Hyflux minibonds and countless s cheats failures ! Do your fact

5. Opposition are not united.
Opposition can just jump to different parties i.e. Hazel Poa/Nicole Seah

Reply : even family have own views ! We are humans not a ranch or farm of 🐑 sheep. Even they have own faction . Please read and update your facts , you have been sold a lot of propaganda .
Have you ever did grassroots or volunteer work ?

Conclusion :
Opposition parties are too individualistic. They have to plan long terms and probably should find common ground to merge parties.
In short, our opposition as a group is still lacking credentials to push

reply: break up GRCs, let all MP fight For their own mandate ! Then you get the survivors . Years of inbreeding has resulted in political castrations of views and inbreeding , where in the world can you find , hubby PM, wifey , head state investment vehicles And Indian father candidate is a Malay ??

changing goal posts and bullying tactics ? You need to seek help my friend , stop living in a bubble
Post automatically merged:

B70F90DD-FCBB-4DA1-998C-F464188807A7.jpeg

tharman for PM, vote Heng out of East Coast GRC!

For those who wants Tharman to be Prime minister , get your friends in East Coast GRC to vote out Heng Swee Keat ! Anyone who wants Tharman to Be PM, help forward this message . Vote Heng Swee Keat out ! Please pass it forward .

Singapore first , country first not party ! Not Any party ! For country for people !

Last edited:

renyeo

Citizens should save up the multiple “patchwork” cash giveaways from the three Budgets.

Taxes may go up in various forms in the next 5 years to claw back the billion-dollar expenditures from last month.

This government always favours the Capital side as wisely observed by WP’s Jamus Lim, last night.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Slack

Pap internet bridge spotted !
So by speaking against opposition ideas, i am from PAP? You are too sensitive and just biased against them.

stop spreading rumours, alternative parties are not opposition party , you are clearly very biased in your
I dont get what you meant here that i am spreading rumours.

reply : under Old man Lee yes we progressed . Under young lee - No!
What good policy has Lee Xiao chong - worm made in pass 20 years - zero! Have they apologised and retrace CECA- nope !
So getting a 1/3 majority can stop CECA or make new policy?
I think if the opposition can get enough seats to form government, they can definitely impact more.

Reply :do and check your facts .
You can share if i got it wrong.

Reply :I am sick of PAPies cronies , Singapore is a country not a company , look at the number of related persons to the ruling elites sitting on boards of listed companies that went busted . Look at Singapore post , Hyflux minibonds and countless s cheats failures ! Do your fact
So getting a 1/3 majority can stop the companies busted, ruling party elites out of board?
I think if the opposition can get enough seats to form government, they can definitely impact more.

Reply : even family have own views ! We are humans not a ranch or farm of 🐑 sheep. Even they have own faction . Please read and update your facts , you have been sold a lot of propaganda .
Have you ever did grassroots or volunteer work ?
Sure. But her views keep changing. Ohh you can read up about Hazel switching parties from the zaobao debate earlier.

reply: break up GRCs, let all MP fight For their own mandate ! Then you get the survivors . Years of inbreeding has resulted in political castrations of views and inbreeding , where in the world can you find , hubby PM, wifey , head state investment vehicles And Indian father candidate is a Malay ??

changing goal posts and bullying tactics ? You need to seek help my friend , stop living in a bubble
I agreed on you for GRC.
So getting a 1/3 majority can stop all these?

I have already stated that in my conclusion. Our opposition are very contented NOT to be the government. They just contented in the medium term to have 1/3 majority in the Parliament.

What if back in 1950s, LKY and its team is only contented to be 2nd in command? We wont have a Singapore today.

For those who wants Tharman to be Prime minister , get your friends in East Coast GRC to vote out Heng Swee Keat ! Anyone who wants Tharman to Be PM, help forward this message . Vote Heng Swee Keat out ! Please pass it forward .
Where did you got your news that Tharman will be the PM if HSK is voted out?
I suggested you dont anyhow spread such baseless news.

Worm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where did you got your news that Tharman will be the PM if HSK is voted out?
I suggested you dont anyhow spread such baseless news.
[/QUOTE]

you are putting words into my mouth.For those who dun like the East Coast plan they can vote him out . There aren’t that many likely successor , just vote him out . Even if the sheep Step up it will threw papies into disarray . Hit the snake in the heaD.

hard to overwhelm AMK, aim for the likely successor . Stop the octopus party

Remember the bullies
Remember the Halimah saga - mgm lion 🦁
Remember the bloodlines

03C438EB-AC79-47C8-BC20-223B8827AD80.png
933FDDE7-58DF-4226-91F7-556DEF068BB9.jpeg

Remember cold store
Remember CECA

Just now in this thread you can see that pap supporter likes to bully and use Pofma, to threaten .

so I changed to : vote Heng swee Keat out so that tharman can stand a chance for PM!
5B3CBA47-8EA0-40BC-8A62-BF21CAB281A0.jpeg

Last edited: