• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Working on my deactivation

kc2018

I hate this gig now due to the pay cuts. So, now I am working on my deactivation.

All along, I played by the rules....no more.

My policies
Where are you going? If I don't like it, cancel.
Child with car seat? Sorry, cancel.
Pool with groceries? I'll drive up and if that's you with the groceries, cancel...Hopefully i can still swing the cancel fee.
Stops? Don't even expect a stop unless you give me a cash tip. Take your sheyot because I am leaving you.
I set destination filter home and it wants me to drive you 5 miles past my exit? You're getting dropped off at my exit. Bye.
You offer me weed, let's smoke it right in my car.
Uber pool taking time to get to car.....cancel. I don't care if you are 1 foot from the car. You are not in it and your time is up.
You have a wheelchair that won't fit, I'm not even going to stop.
Clean the car? .....lol

Also, I'm going to tell each pax how lousy UBER is and that my bank account is overdrawn and I do not have any food. I'm going to panhandle in my own car, UBER.

PS: I used to be a nice person.

OH, I should play pro Trump stuff in the car all day, too.

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

I hate this gig now due to the pay cuts. So, now I am working on my deactivation.

My policies
Pool with groceries? I'll drive up and if that's you with the groceries, cancel...Hopefully i can still swing the cancel fee.
Stops? Don't even expect a stop unless you give me a cash tip. Take your sheyot because I am leaving you.
I set destination filter home and it wants me to drive you 5 miles past my exit? You're getting dropped off at my exit. Bye.
Uber pool taking time to get to car.....cancel. I don't care if you are 1 foot from the car. You are not in it and your time is up.

Also, I'm going to tell each pax how lousy UBER is and that my bank account is overdrawn and I do not have any food. I'm going to panhandle in my own car, UBER.

It’s like Khosrowshahi is your disapproving Daddy
and you’re a rebellious self destructive child ?
Craving Daddy Khosrowshahi attention

Creepy ✅

kc2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why not just stop driving?

I agree with your last statement about telling pax how poor you are. It may help you with tips!
I have no choice for about two weeks. I am done, though. But, I'm going to have as much fun being a bi*** as I can before I go.
Post automatically merged:

Funny, you were the same user “trying” to critique me for how I was driving in my market for Uber, yet you are the one in an overdrawn bank account situation and claim to have no food ..

Ironic
Were you sitting around waiting and being a sucker? That would be the reason. I would be more broke had I done that.

SFOspeedracer

I have no choice for about two weeks. I am done, though. But, I'm going to have as much being a bi*** before I go.

Were you sitting around being a sucker? That would be the only reason. So, I would be more broke had I done that.
Being a sucker as in, food on the table? Complete flexibility not to drive at all? In the green and not the red? I’d tread carefully from your previous critiques passing judgement, hence your situation you claim now

Yulli Yung

My policies
Clean the car? .....lol

There just might be a better alternative. Why not just quit or stop driving altogether??

Invisible

I have no choice for about two weeks. I am done, though. But, I'm going to have as much being a bi*** before I go.
Did you get the job you interviewed for then?

I hear your frustration. That’s how I felt after doing Eats way too long. But I didn’t plan ways to get deactivated or was a bi—-.

I don’t see the point of trying to get deactivated. If you switch to Eats, you can get some free food and get deactivated for stealing the food. Problem solved.

kc2018

I hear your frustration. That’s how I felt after doing Eats way too long. But I didn’t plan ways to get deactivated or was a bi—-.

I don’t see the point of trying to get deactivated. If you switch to Eats, you can get some free food and get deactivated for stealing the food. Problem solved.
The pay is too low. I'm not putting miles on my car for under $20/hr. The job hunt is going great. I am waiting for an eval on the project I did this week.

Being a sucker as in, food on the table? Complete flexibility not to drive at all? In the green and not the red? I’d tread carefully from your previous critiques passing judgement, hence your situation you claim now
Dude, you can wait all day idling your car for pennies. Good luck to ya!

I'm getting a big check next month (outside Uber obviously), no matter what, I will have padding until I get the right job. I just have to make it until then.

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

'Self destruction' is staying in this gig with the pay reductions. Enjoy!
Little Khosrowshahi , I deleted the driver’s app last November
after securing gainful employment because of IT security certificates
I earned through hard work and ambition while ubering for 4 years.
Enjoy ?

Next, try holding ur breath til u turn blue
Maybe your daddy Khosrowshahi will take notice

kc2018

Little Khosrowshahi , I deleted the driver’s app last November
after securing gainful employment because of IT security certificates
I earned through hard work and ambition while ubering for 4 years.
Enjoy ?

Next, try holding ur breath til u turn blue
Maybe your daddy Khosrowshahi will take notice
So, you are so damn bored out of your mind that you come to this forum? You're a bored MFer.

I'm getting a Bachelor's in Software Development....

IT.....wow.

kc2018

Won't work.
We are already doing all those things and we're still driving.

You're gonna have to try harder.
I think you are right. Last week, I had a Lyft passenger go two blocks to the convenience store. I left her. I get a message that she left her wallet in my car. I did one ride before I got the message but I did not see a wallet. I thought that one may do it, but no. I did not even get a nasty note from Lyft.