• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Worker Exploitation

1prdcat

DRIVERS BEWARE...Uber can terminate your account with no warning or offer of evidence of wrong doing. They have no location...GLH...in Buffalo for assistance and when you call Uber Support you get a copy and paste generic
response...Call the corporate office and you get hotels.com to make a reservation...really??? Anyone out there that feels they have been wronged...please contact me...My intention is to form a group of drivers to pursue legal recourse...Thank You

WhydoIdoit

In
DRIVERS BEWARE...Uber can terminate your account with no warning or offer of evidence of wrong doing. They have no location...GLH...in Buffalo for assistance and when you call Uber Support you get a copy and paste generic
response...Call the corporate office and you get hotels.com to make a reservation...really??? Anyone out there that feels they have been wronged...please contact me...My intention is to form a group of drivers to pursue legal recourse...Thank You
What they accuse you of?

Merc7186

Welcome to the anting world.

....but this is not news. Ants are disposable and there are hundreds more out there willing to do it for these lower wages now.

Bubsie

Fraudulent Document which was State Farm Insurance Card...Lyft likes it...LOL
So you took further evidence of valid insurance from State Farm to the Buffalo office and they said you're shit out of luck?

I've had messages like image not clear enough and insurance invalid as it starts at a future date due to upcoming policy renewal. Had to look into my policy history to get an ID card that covered the present period of time. And send a screencap of the id card pdf.