Uber Drivers Forum banner

Wondering what I should rate a pax that had feet up in the back seat

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  K-pax 
#1 ·
i had a pax in back seat with feet up with bottom of his shoe up on quarter of a way to front passenger seat. Wanted to get a consensus of Seattle drivers here of what u would rate this guy.

#14 ·
picked up pax at ballard restaurant....destination crap hill madison. upper mid 20's male...looks to have a white collar job from the way he was dressed and demeanor. he gets in ride....meet and greet...all is well. couple minutes into ride i hear his ear piece headphone blaring loud. not a big deal for me since i can listen to my car music with the volume up couple notches and not having to converse. half way into the ride i hear him moving around....like, "wtf are u doing back there?" kind of moving around.... didn't think nothing of it. eyes kept on the road....i was curious to see since he did so much moving around. hmmm....first thing on my mind was "is he touching himself?" i didn't want to know.....eyes still kept on the road. then i made a right turn. i can see his feet sticking out on front passenger side. ok.....all that noise moving around made sense now. this is just disrespectful to me and my car. i'm thinking should i speak out?......since this was a mid distance ride i would let it slide. plus i didn't want to make it uncomfortable ride rest of the way. on a min fare ride i would have booted him out right when i seen his feet up like that.

just makes u wonder i daring some of these pax's are to put feet up like that. :confused:

#9 ·
I'm confused? Where was his shoe resting? Really it's moot - that's just crap, I've had that happen and fortunately its always been in an area/at a time I could come to a complete stop and fully pivot and do the "mom eye" - plus it has been drunks and they respond well to the "mom eye".

If they were the account holder and rapidly removed their feet with the appropriate sheepish look I'd dock them 1*. No sheepish reaction but they removed their feet, I'm in Dex's corner with a 2-3. I've given a 5* when it was the acct holder's guest and they chastised them for me.

Wow, I've clearly had too many people think that's an okay thing! I don't even let my kids do that, not even in the moose-mobile.

I think I'd be at a loss for words with a stone cold sober adult. That is such a violation of all standards of etiquette. Yeah, definitely a 1*.

#12 ·
Drivers and Pax not equal in rating possibilities, we have to rate each time after trip ends but Pax don't have to.
Also we can not check who gave us what rating but Pax can check each trip and rating for it and if they saw 1* they can give us same back.
I don't care much about ratings but for new driver it's maybe important.

#13 ·
Only had that happen once.
It was a young lady.
Barefoot. Nice legs. Didnt seem to speak english.
So after i looked the situation over a while . . . i decided it wasnt really hurting anything. I let it slide.

But my head spun around when i first saw it. Almost went off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.