Wonder Twins Power, Deactivate...

UberFalsified

Couple weeks ago I shared how I was permanently deactivated by the master.
Serious thought went into how, when, why, what. I won't recap.
There were a couple skeptics that chimed in with their inherent negative vitriol. However,
I was well pleased knowing in all the views and comments, only two were negative posted by our community pillars. Thank you pillars for setting the bar so high. We can only try to reach your level.

Moving forward, all focus shifted to Lyft as which was easily predictable.
Different master/same stats though.

- 6 trips daily
- $35 per trip
- High Ratings

In my original post I stated a supposition that I my deactivation was based on a circular reference to the prior deactivation-- which occurred exactly 6 months to the day of my final deactivation. And, that brings me to the article hyperlink I've included.

Alex Rosenblat, wrote an OP-ED published last week week in the NY Times. Great read!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/opinion/sunday/uber-driver-life.html

But, I wanted to clarify the purpose of this post and its former wasn't to vindicate myself through coummnity member empathy, compassion, or to take my side.
I just wanted everyone to know your vulnerability. I'm hopeful anyone accused of impairment will follow my advice and quash the insidious allegation by producing a police report.
Unfortunately, Uber will never connect the dots to help you understand if you get blindsided as I did. Just be prepared for
clandestine comments such as "we warned you and you do not change." But, you'll never know what the hell these soulless ass clowns are referencing. I'm wrong, however for using "soulless." They are just idiot messengers, sheep if you will, adhering to their master, the Algorithm. No recourse, no escalation, no Hub...it's just you getting the message from some recently fired Chai Wallah now working Uber support.

I miss the increased demand. But, if you adapt and improvise, you can overcome the loss of a learned system even with inferior demand.

UberFalsified

Attachments

Last edited:

Ad nauseam

I miss the increased demand. But, if you adapt and improvise, you can overcome the loss of a learned system even with inferior demand.
Best article link, bar none, this year. Don't think I added a post, but if I did, one of the two or member of the mass--I stand by it. Damn it.:smiles:

And yes, yes you can make it work all kinda ways. Remember that.

Parenthetically