Women Preferred View

Dhaw

Will they roll this out in Australia?
Female Uber drivers in Saudi Arabia will be able to choose to only accept women passengers, the ridesharing giant has announced.
The feature is part of the company's Masaruky Initiative, which it said aimed to "increase women's participation in the workforce through access to affordable transportation, in addition to increasing women's access to flexible, part-time economic opportunities through the use of Uber technology".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/uber-launches-saudi-only-female-feature/11026148

Who is John Galt?

Female Uber drivers in Saudi Arabia will be able to choose to only accept women passengers, the ridesharing giant has announced.
The feature is part of the company's Masaruky Initiative, which it said aimed to "increase women's participation in the workforce through access to affordable transportation, in addition to increasing women's access to flexible, part-time economic opportunities through the use of Uber technology".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-17/uber-launches-saudi-only-female-feature/11026148

This is nothing new, I've been doing this for years. It is called the 'The Galt Initiative'.
Rider request - male - cancel
Rider request - male - cancel
Rider request - female - come to John!

Mulder99

It’s already been operating in Australia

It’s called Shebah

Krusty

I am proud to announce that I have taken over 1000 female passengers and not a single one got molested, ladies you are perfectly safe driving with me, just as safe as you would be driving with shebah, in fact if it came down to it I would most likely even lay down my life protecting you, this is just the sort of person my parents and my society brought me up to be, a respecter of all women, so please pay no attention to all of those man hating lesbians that insist that all of us male drivers are potential rapists, we are not, we are protectors that would not be able to live with ourselves if something happened to you while we were entrusted with your care and safety.

Teri12

I am proud to announce that I have taken over 1000 female passengers and not a single one got molested, ladies you are perfectly safe driving with me, just as safe as you would be driving with shebah, in fact if it came down to it I would most likely even lay down my life protecting you, this is just the sort of person my parents and my society brought me up to be, a respecter of all women, so please pay no attention to all of those man hating lesbians that insist that all of us male drivers are potential rapists, we are not, we are protectors that would not be able to live with ourselves if something happened to you while we were entrusted with your care and safety.
How do we know who is a good guy and who isn't? Because he says so?

Krusty

How do we know who is a good guy and who isn't? Because he says so?

You could apply that to every single interaction you have with anyone, anywhere, but you don't, instead you use societal trust, something that has developed over a very long time and works very well, if we didn't have societal trust the community would cease to function altogether.

fields

Well said Krusty, I am becoming increasingly fed up with the anti male rhetoric in the media. Sheba is just one example where blatant discrimination against males is permitted.

I couldn't care less about what happens in Saudi Arabia. They can live their lives the way they see fit.

Teri12

You could apply that to every single interaction you have with anyone, anywhere, but you don't, instead you use societal trust, something that has developed over a very long time and works very well, if we didn't have societal trust the community would cease to function altogether.
True that. But trusting another woman might not result in being overpowered by a much larger, stronger human who is driven by testosterone and, often, a total lack of awareness of this fact. The statistics speak for themselves. It isn't rhetoric.

westieuber

Well said Krusty, I am becoming increasingly fed up with the anti male rhetoric in the media. Sheba is just one example where blatant discrimination against males is permitted.

I couldn't care less about what happens in Saudi Arabia. They can live their lives the way they see fit.
I don’t know about everyone else but I regularly have female pax act all flirty in the car and it would be those ones who tell everyone how unsafe they feel with a male driver to hide the fact that they love a good flirt.

Beepbeep41

Much safer
EC30864A-BCE6-4219-9A0C-58EC38D333ED.jpeg

Sandhills

True that. But trusting another woman might not result in being overpowered by a much larger, stronger human who is driven by testosterone and, often, a total lack of awareness of this fact. The statistics speak for themselves. It isn't rhetoric.
By using statistics you have generalised and demeaned and diminished all the good men...shame on you
Post automatically merged:

Even statistics are subject to bias and under or over reporting, case in point is the under reporting of violence towards men by women often not reported, because it is seen as unmanly..