Women pax

Karem

By far, women are the Worest pax. They put the wrong pick up location. They never make the effort to look for you becouse they busy daydreaming or playing with their phones. They never show up on time and take their sweet time getting down stairs . They demand and complain too much. Very hard to please. They think that you are their private limo while they pay 5 bucks for a damn ride. And finally they are the ones who will give you the 1*. I know some bleeding heart fake ppl won't like this statement but they can kiss my a**. Today was the worst day ubering ever.

Last edited:

Actionjax

By far, women are the Worest pax. They put the wrong pick up location. They never make the effort to look for you becouse they busy daydreaming or playing with their phones. They never show up on time and take their sweet time getting down stairs . They demand and complain too much. Very hard to please. They think that you are their private limo while they pay 5 bucks for a damn ride. And finally they are the ones who will give you the 1*. I know some bleeding heart fake ppl won't like this statement but they can kiss my a**. Today was the worst day ubering ever.
I can tell by your tone you have never had a relationship with a woman. And your view can be applied to any Race/Religion/Gender.

Ever think that it might be just you?

Harry70

No girls no uber for me I m out ;that's the motivation that's keep u going ; Karim r u fasting today? They r the best ; good for venting out :

Last edited:

Bruce55

Some of what you say is true but it absolutely can't be said for all. Some of my best pax have been women.
As you said, you just had a bad day.

Karem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Karem, my friend, you are just being sexist. What you mentioned in every single sentence can apply to any pax, whether it's a woman or man (and yes, THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS, no matter recent BS that's being pushed on us).
Man the majority of my riders are females. The majority of pxs who give me hard time and low rating are women. What you expect me to say. I admit I may not word my statement in a politically correct way. I should not generalize for sure. Did not mean to offend any one. I HAD A BAD DAY and I come here to vent knowing people here can relate and understand. Cheers:smiles:

Karem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:rolleyes:
Karem, you are clearly confusing political correctness with sexism. Please educate yourself on the difference before stating something like this.
I will my friend thanks for your input

Harry70

Lol I was

man don't even remind me. Pax with thung and his balls hanging out I put the car on drive a get the hell out back to north York
That's has changed your prospective man : get back to woman loving guy

Last edited:

Token44

Man the majority of my riders are females. The majority of pxs who give me hard time and low rating are women.
I think you've made your own point. The percentages make it the only result you should expect.

You've never gotten a bad rating from a pink elephant because you have never had one as a pax. :wink:

This one time i had to pick up this woman who thought she was queen of the world. So there i was approaching her house, and she's standing outside. Its one lane st comin & going, so i cudnt pull over to the side of the rd. And she clearly saw that. There were cars behind me so i cudnt stop either right outside her house. There was this driveway a little further down. I had park and wait in someone else's driveway (totally illegal) till all the traffic cleared and turn around and stop right outside her house. This frikkin woman, who was young and fit, found it hard to walk for even a minute and instead chose to give me the hard time. And oh yeah it was in rosedale. Maybe that explains her spoiled self.

mavetick

I had a girl once who thought she was just the queen of the universe , so high and mighty but when I dropped her off at the worst strip club in missauga for "work" I had the last laugh .