Women pax are the best.....

jmpric

Women pax not only smell nicer (most of the time), but they TIP BETTER! This coming from a male driver's pov. Not sure if women drivers find it the same. I've had a nice run of $20 tips the past few weeks, and all from women, except for one drunk guy that thought he was giving me a $5 I think.

jmpric

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adult women are usually nice. The millennials are usually demanding, entitled [REDACTED]. Same goes for the millennial males too though.

As far as tips, most of mine come from out-of-towners who appreciate that I help them with luggage.
It's funny, I always get out and help with luggage and I've never gotten a tip from an airport dropoff/pickup yet.

mghtyred

It's funny, I always get out and help with luggage and I've never gotten a tip from an airport dropoff/pickup yet.
Oh, I'm not saying tips are frequent by any means. In over 1300 trips, I've probably made less than $200 in tips.

Adieu

Millennials are typically the worst, in tips, attitude in general. Who knew that living in your parents house at 26 was so empowering?
Are millenials already 26????

Whats the official age/birth year range there anyway?

LASAC_BER

A term covering a quarter of the general population and probably most rideshare users. I don't appreciate being lumped in with the rich college kids I imagine you're all complaining about.
Who cares? I didn't coin the term. I fall in the bracket too, but I actually support myself and have a career, and a long term relationship, and don't go clubbing at 30.

Shotime4

I refused to be lumped in as a millenial...I just turned 35 and my age group used to be considered Gen Y...no one my age or even a few years younger are consider themselves millenials...i feel like the age range is to wide

durka101

They used to seperate the now older millennials is Gen Y and the younger ones closer to the year 2000 were millennials.

Now everybody who was born in the eighties and onwards are millennials. Which confuses me greatly.