Uber Drivers Forum banner

Without a weekly report card, can Flex drivers be deactivated?

Flex 
5K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  uberyou 
#1 ·
I received two warning letters from Amazon this week.

I get that Prime drivers get a weekly progress report to see how close to the edge they are, but how does Amazon keep track of those who don't do Prime? How are Flex drivers supposed to know how close they are to deactivation?

*And no, these warnings aren't about customers not receiving their packages.

#7 ·
You can be deactivated for anything even looking at someone wrong, they have no obligation to keep you. Be friendly, on time, and do your job and most likely it won't happen but sometimes things out of your control happen. Our only recourse is to email and hope for the best.

#8 · (Edited)
agreed....if ur not in the exalted group...then its the most petty and vindictive job you have ever had.....yet they want to make it seem like it is robotic(and fair) via the app....not really.....

cant wait for the day the whole thing is run out of Seattle....that is the only hope for ppl who just want to work and dont care to play politics....

#25 ·
Logistics drivers dont do same day deliveries. They are usually prime 2 day deliveries, so we dont have to get the packages to the person in any particular time frame.
I think we do, because I've seen the message on the summary, 'call the customer first to make sure they still want the package, because it's late.' I had a whole route of these one day. I just delivered w/o calling. Ain't no one got time for that!

#31 ·
Can you get deactivated for not taking blocks that are offered? Or is it when you take a block but don't show up? Thanks!
To be clear......if you get a scheduled block you have to do one of 2 things, do the block or forfeit it. But "grabbing" blocks on a daily basis is optional. You can work one day a month if you wish.
They don't "offer" blocks, you seek them out mostly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.