Wish me luck......

MaddMaxx

[QUOTE="The thought of mindless small talk and laughing at pax dumb jokes makes me cringe[/QUOTE]

Amen!!! ... Try to not focus on the pax, turn up the stereo, and take in the scenery.

Citronbull

heading out soon.......will drive until about noon. I greatly prefer overnight shifts. Even though I need the money, I can't seem to motivate myself to get in the car. The thought of mindless small talk and laughing at pax dumb jokes makes me cringe. But I haven't driven in a week. :frown: OK, off I go.......
A true Lady of the Night!

goneubering

That is the absolute best 4 word non-answer I think I've ever seen...:rolleyes:

Should immediately go into politics!!

heading out soon.......will drive until about noon. I greatly prefer overnight shifts. Even though I need the money, I can't seem to motivate myself to get in the car. The thought of mindless small talk and laughing at pax dumb jokes makes me cringe. But I haven't driven in a week. :frown: OK, off I go.......

I hope you're having a good one!

Julescase

It's like you're inside my head. I had a pax earlier today that I honestly wanted to smack. A complete and utter @@@@@@ bag. And I had to act like it was all good-n-dandy. Yeesh.

Good luck!