Winners? Losers?

Rex8976

I don't understand how anyone who is not Travis Kalanick believes they have won anything.

Legal or otherwise, traditional or otherwise, anyone who does any transport for hire is about to get it high and hard.

I see negative economic impact on the horizon for all involved.

ALL parts of this industry needs strict regulation because, as a whole, we can not be trusted.

That includes taxis, limos, shuttles and TNC's.

Golfermack

Check why we cannot be trusted!
Sucker,
That story was done over a year ago. Uber's background checks have changed since then. Do you have any current info on Uber's background checks not working for the Miami area?

It's a known fact that taxi drivers in the Miami area have failed background checks, but still get to drive a taxi.

Cappy

Sucker,
That story was done over a year ago. Uber's background checks have changed since then. Do you have any current info on Uber's background checks not working for the Miami area?

It's a known fact that taxi drivers in the Miami area have failed background checks, but still get to drive a taxi.

What are the odds that he's a taxi shill like a few others on here? Throw enough crap against the wall and some of it may stick.

Golfermack

mr Sucker said:
Used to work broward Fll mia sobe doral kendall everywhere im over 4.8 with more than 2000 rides . Im a triple Sucker and the worst is that im addicted to it i can't get out!
That's not being a sucker. A sucker would have learned before the 100th trip how well Ubering pays. To keep driving after 2000 trips, well, that's either being very stupid (if you're losing money as you say), or dishonest. IMO, you're being dishonest.

You sound more like someone trying to discourage Uber drivers from driving so you can have more trips for yourself, either as a taxi driver or another Uber driver.

No, you're not a sucker. You're trying to play us as suckers.

mr Sucker

I want to get out but i cant ! I cant help it is like adiction i have to go out and do at least 2 o 3 trips . We are not uber partners ! We are Suckers and im a triple Sucker! You need to admit it! Im sure all of you feel my pain!

Kaptain

I want to get out but i cant ! I cant help it is like adiction i have to go out and do at least 2 o 3 trips . We are not uber partners ! We are Suckers and im a triple Sucker! You need to admit it! Im sure all of you feel my pain!
Not really. Driving is not painful if you know what you are doing, and are healthy. If it is painful maybe you should consider going to a doctor to find out what is wrong with you. They run hundreds of tests on you to find out where the pain is coming from. My guess is that it started at birth.

I am an Uber partner.

mr Sucker

You just comfirmed as a triple Sucker buy saying Uber is yor partner when they don't give a f*** about you or me ! At least i admited , but you are blind my friend I feel sorry for you trying to play the company guy Lmao.

mr Sucker

I can't quit now im to far with a car payment and the addiction i had mention before! I have been with uber since june when they open in south florida , but i know for sure Im Big time Sucker and you too. I only hope i could get better so i wont be f***ing Sucker anymore. I'd love to see the light at the end of the tunel pls understand me thats all i ask . . Im not suggesting that you quit or anything like that . Ijist cant lie to myself!

Kaptain

I can't quit now im to far with a car payment and the addiction i had mention before! I have been with uber since june when they open in south florida , but i know for sure Im Big time Sucker and you too. I only hope i could get better so i wont be f***ing Sucker anymore. I'd love to see the light at the end of the tunel pls understand me thats all i ask . . Im not suggesting that you quit or anything like that . Ijist cant lie to myself!
Nobody cares about your problems, and less than one percent of Uber Partners read this forum.
UberX is a $7 an hour job.

hangarcat

I don't understand how anyone who is not Travis Kalanick believes they have won anything.

Legal or otherwise, traditional or otherwise, anyone who does any transport for hire is about to get it high and hard.

I see negative economic impact on the horizon for all involved.

ALL parts of this industry needs strict regulation because, as a whole, we can not be trusted.

That includes taxis, limos, shuttles and TNC's.
Agreed.