Will you still drive if/when all incentives are gone?

BeansnRice

Long haul trucking rates bangin city streets.

Ludicrous w no extra n no surge.

You will be eating the micro-crumbs. I was raised to do better.

If you still think that’s good money go for it.

Victorvnv

Of course I will drive lol what type of question is this? You think I drive for fun or something ?

I won’t be doing 180-200 trips a week without incentives but I still have to make money til something better comes out

warsaw

Of course I will drive lol what type of question is this? You think I drive for fun or something ?

I won’t be doing 180-200 trips a week without incentives but I still have to make money til something better comes out
$15 an hour isn’t bad, especially if you’re not flipping burgers!

warsaw

@ $15.00 per Hour

Work 12 hours a day and make $180/day
Work 7 days a week and make $1260/week
Work 30 days a month and make $5400/month (You Can Have The 31st day off every couple of months, to enjoy life!)
Work 1 year and you can make $64,800 (nice middle class family income in Iowa, but not the SF Bay Area)

File your taxes and pay close to zero income taxes, because you'll likely have tons of mileage deductions and expenses to write off/

Victorvnv

$15 an hour isn’t bad, especially if you’re not flipping burgers!
I made $350 yesterday for 13hrs with no promotions whatsoever.... sure it’s less than $30/hr but it’s def not $15 either

Attachments

• A63C1AAE-9E75-4651-BF0E-E1900733E755.png
    A63C1AAE-9E75-4651-BF0E-E1900733E755.png
    16 KB · Views: 112

warsaw

How many of those trips were pool?
Did you get several lunch time breaks and coffee breaks?

Leo.

Lmao if you’re still driving there’s not much it’s going to change once quest is gone, because it’s already gone. I mean if you’re seeking 110 rides for 80$ you’re already a fool.

For me quest and cbts are gone long ago and I still drive and so will you.

/resolved

seymour

you'll still be able to get $2500-$2800 week but it's gonna take 80hrs lol
Post automatically merged:

@ $15.00 per Hour

Work 12 hours a day and make $180/day
Work 7 days a week and make $1260/week
Work 30 days a month and make $5400/month (You Can Have The 31st day off every couple of months, to enjoy life!)
Work 1 year and you can make $64,800 (nice middle class family income in Iowa, but not the SF Bay Area)

File your taxes and pay close to zero income taxes, because you'll likely have tons of mileage deductions and expenses to write off/
12hrs a day will get you $400/day - driving X and pool only.
Your numbers are wrong
Post automatically merged:

I made $350 yesterday for 13hrs with no promotions whatsoever.... sure it’s less than $30/hr but it’s def not $15 either
good job - that's working south bay too so in SF would be close to if not over $400

Uber&getfat

This is horrible lol.. absolutely horrible..
I used to make 450-500 in those days .. it was 4/20 for god’s sake .. how many of those days do we have and you’re bragging about 350 for working 13+ hours?

KnowFear415

They should take away incentives already. And I will drive. I only need to make $600 a week. Got two other jobs.
Why SHOULD they take away incentives already? I mean, what the hell is wrong with you? Only need $600 a week? Would you rather make that $600 with less hours worked or more hours worked? It's irrelevant how many other jobs you have. It's idiotic to think that it's okay for someone to work longer hours and do more labor for less pay. I can't even tell if you're joking or not for making such a ludacris statement.

Okphillip

They should take away incentives already. And I will drive. I only need to make $600 a week. Got two other jobs.
Do you realize that this really bumps up your taxes? That’s why I quit. Doing this as a 2nd income I cleared just 50% of the gross after ALL expenses/taxes etc. Not worth it especially since I don’t need the extra funds.