Will You Fly The Rear Uber Trade Dress? (POLL)

Will You Fly The Rear Uber Trade Dress?

• YES

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • NO (Except LAX)

Votes: 37 52.1%

• Total voters

Taipan

It's not a request, bro!
Wear one if you frequent the airports. "I forgot" is not an excuse to dismiss a citation.

ChinatownJake

Other than LAX I don't fly the front trade dress... so I won't be flying the rear one either.
This is a quota bounty for law enforcement folks, like jaywalking tickets, if they ever decide to one day crack down. And this is a dumb double check, but I'll ask - CPUC itself has no kind of enforcement personnel roaming the CA streets, right?

Last edited:

Adieu

Are pax even recognizing the darn things? I surveyed my Lyft pax who claimed to use both U/L regularly, and NONE of them had ever heard of that white circle logo thingie....

Tedgey

To be honest, I'm just a tabbit scared to not wear the front one :confused: I don't want a ticket. I rarely used the old one, idk why this time yes
I don't know why either but something about it has me a little nervous. Although I did make an lax run with just the one already. And I ripped that one the hell down as soon as pax was out so no, I'll never put it up again.

Tedgey

This is a quota bounty for law enforcement folks, like jaywalking tickets, if they ever decide to one day crack down. And this is a dumb double check, but I'll ask - CPUC itself has no kind of enforcement personnel roaming the CA streets, right?
As luck would have it Jake, there are many that post here with law degrees and even more who are experts in the intricacies of California government and code enforcement so this question should be answered confidently in no time flat.

UberLaLa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As luck would have it Jake, there are many that post here with law degrees and even more who are experts in the intricacies of California government and code enforcement so this question should be answered confidently in no time flat.
@UberLawyer ???

soulwarrior

Never used the other one except at the airport.....unless I was dropping off at the arrivals of course.....I have these new ones up though all the time. I will only take them down when dropping off down below. I had my pax take the one in the back down for me today and then made her sit next to me in the front seat. It was our first date. We will have a second date the next time I get a request from her. It's Uber love for sure!

Last edited: