Will you accept???

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infrequent

These lanes all seem to be the width of one vehicle and are no stopping zones. Even if it isn't, I would still make that presumption. If I was parked in a 15 minute space I would accept and ask them to proceed to a place where it is legal to stop and pick up. Basically, 4 out of 3 sensible drivers should pass on this one.

Ubernaut10

Lol 4 out of 3 again.

If pick up is infront of you, maybe for a no show.
If its behind you ...never.

Erc

I would obviously pull up like a good ant and wait for them. I would call them after 10 minutes and instruct them on how they can find me and give them mints and water as a reward. Said no one ever.

Only reason I would take that would be if I'm about to get banned and then I would accept it and cancel it immediately. 3.67 is bad enough but that location? Please.

On a Saturday night...
I would accept this.

The worst possible is a crap pax.
I have done ubering for a while.
I can put up with a bit of sh#t for 2.2

Leroy123

Given that there are likely to be other 2.2x around the area, probably not. Although if it was easy to get to, may accept, ring and direct to Fl Ln for pickup. Worth a punt. May get a decent fare and a $150.00 clean up fee.

ubermercury

Given that there are likely to be other 2.2x around the area, probably not. Although if it was easy to get to, may accept, ring and direct to Fl Ln for pickup. Worth a punt. May get a decent fare and a $150.00 clean up fee.
I have never rejected a rider because of their rating - primarily because I never bother to look at them.

Ubernaut10

I have never rejected a rider because of their rating - primarily because I never bother to look at them.
Without wishing to stir you up,
I'd say...
You have never rejected a rider ...period.

Uber provides the pax rating for a reason,
Driver discretion on accepting or otherwise,
Matched with distance time location and any applicable surge...
Most, but not all, obviously, look at the rating ...first.

Driver discretion.