• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Will Uber rider app work on Windows phone?

jimx200

Ready to switch phones and wondering if the Uber app will work on the Microsoft Lumia 640 (windows) phone? Anyone know? Thanks

jimx200

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for reply's. Good news is that I loaded the app (says Beta) and it seems to be working well. Will know tomorrow for sure when I run around San Francisco.
Speaking of SF: assuming no problems getting a Uber ride from the Ferry Building? Curbside pickup ok? Thanks

kuchbhi

Hi jimx200,
Thanks for reply's. Good news is that I loaded the app (says Beta) and it seems to be working well. Will know tomorrow for sure when I run around San Francisco.
Speaking of SF: assuming no problems getting a Uber ride from the Ferry Building? Curbside pickup ok? Thanks

kuchbhi

Hi jimx200,

Could you share your experience with Uber Partner app on Lumia 640., were you able to install and make it work for you on Lumia 640?

Thanks

Prashant

hey Jim,

Please explain how did you download the uber partner application on Nokia Lumia 640. I recently bought Nokia Lumia 640 XL.

andaas

hey Jim,

Please explain how did you download the uber partner application on Nokia Lumia 640. I recently bought Nokia Lumia 640 XL.
He installed the RIDER app (as the thread title suggests). This is not the driver app you're looking for.