Will UBER contact me when i give a pax a 1 Star.

U

Uber Shutdown

What is the procedure when a driver gives a Nice 1 Star rating to some of these ungrateful, cheap, annoying disrespectful passengers?

RightTurnClyde

Well that 1-star get recorded against the passengers rating. Other than that, it sits in a computer never to be seen by human eyes. It will have no effect except that the rider might have a harder time getting a driver in the future if any future drivers screen pax for their rating. You won't hear anything from uber asking why you gave that rating; they don't have time for details just $ rides. If you really have a bad experience, text uber (issue with rider) and state that you never want to be paired with that rider again.

Another Uber Driver

that 1-star get recorded against the passengers rating. it sits in a computer never to be seen by human eyes. It will have no effect If you really have a bad experience, text uber (issue with rider) and state that you never want to be paired with that rider again.

Q: Will UBER contact me when i give a pax a 1 Star?

A: No.

RightTurnClyde

Can you do that? Will Uber actual honor a request like this?
Yes. It was awhile ago, but I had an account holder who requested rides for other people on his account. The first time things were weird on the ride. The second time I picked up from this account I became very suspicious that illegal activity was being committed by these riders, and I was the delivery mule. Contacted uber and asked to never ever be paired with this account again (gave them my reasons). They agreed and wrote back that I would never see this account again.

thehappytypist

Author
Can you do that? Will Uber actual honor a request like this?

It has to be a fairly extreme situation though. Regular agents aren't allowed to push the button that blocks a rider/driver pairing up. Only the incident response team can do it, so it has to be something they're handling.