• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

will this help with parking tickets? poll

will this help with parking tickets?

• Yes!

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

oicu812

Useless. Unless you're a commercial vehicle, parking enforcement in most city wouldn't give a crap and give you a ticket no matter what. They will even ticket UPS & Fedex trucks in some cities.

leroy jenkins

it's the use of the logo that's a TOS violation.

If it was plain text "Amazon: Independent Contractor Delivery" or something like that, it's ok.

A copy of the TOS is in the app. Something like Paragraph 13 or 14 about trademarks.

cvflexer

As an Amazon Flex program participant you cannot wear, use, transmit, write, say, imply (and many other restrictions) anything that would associate you with Amazon. It is very clear in several paragraphs in the TOS.

The sign is fine. Amazon doesn't care.

LOL @ saying we can't associate ourselves with Amazon. That's idiotic. So when you call a customer at an apt building what do you say? You have to say this is such and such from Amazon. I'm here with your order. They record the conversations and clearly don't care.

Chicago-uber

LOL @ saying we can't associate ourselves with Amazon. That's idiotic. So when you call a customer at an apt building what do you say? You have to say this is such and such from Amazon. I'm here with your order. They record the conversations and clearly don't care.
I usually just say that I have a package delivery. I never say that I’m with Amazon. Everyone delivers amazon packages here including ups and postal service.

The other day a guy thought I was the gas meter reader person. Sorry, no... but there’s a package for you

cvflexer

I didn't write the TOS, just read them. You are supposed to read and know what you are getting yourself into. That way you will not run the chance of getting deactivated for vague reasons.

KTMRacer

Blue vest at Chino said Amazon doesn't want me to use "Amazon Flex" door signs, because we are not Amazon employees. I now put them on near my first drop. Once I was parked in a red zone in Pomona near Second St. at a stop sign and saw a Pomona P.D. black and white drive on by. Sometimes they help and sometimes they won't.