Will the base fare go up by $1 tomorrow?

Karl Marx

But I heard something was supposed to go up by $1?
In Baltimore they raised fares 10% to attract drivers who are terrified to do pickups in large swaths of the city. If your flying to Chi-raq for the weekend you want to be very careful for all the planned Marches/Riots. I don't know how our American brethren can even think of working for Uber in the United States, you have to admire them for their bravery with all the gun violence, are biggest fear in Canada is picking up Republican American tourists.

Bruce55

Q: Will the base fare go up by $1 tomorrow?

A: Bahahhaha!

In Baltimore they raised fares 10% to attract drivers who are terrified to do pickups in large swaths of the city. If your flying to Chi-raq for the weekend you want to be very careful for all the planned Marches/Riots. I don't know how our American brethren can even think of working for Uber in the United States, you have to admire them for their bravery with all the gun violence, are biggest fear in Canada is picking up Republican American tourists.
Lol, so true.

Gill002

If anything Uber will be dropping fares, they never raise them. Very soon entire segments of the population will be driving for Uber and doing it entirely gratis for riders.
Not in Toronto, I had 2 referrals recently both of them told me that I was an idiot for driving at such a reduced price. They quit right after I got my referral bonus.

Not like the states here, especially with new regulations, people will think twice

Karl Marx

Not in Toronto, I had 2 referrals recently both of them told me that I was an idiot for driving at such a reduced price. They quit right after I got my referral bonus.

Not like the states here, especially with new regulations, people will think twice
Uber is not screening drivers, how do we know riders are not being driven around by people who are sympathetic to ISIS and planning some diabolical terrorist attacks. Uber experience will make them completely knowledgable about the soft targets in cities across North America.

Gill002

Uber is not screening drivers, how do we know riders are not being driven around by people who are sympathetic to ISIS and planning some diabolical terrorist attacks. Uber experience will make them completely knowledgable about the soft targets in cities across North America.
Lol if you hadn't even told me you were American, I would've figured from this statement

clearport

Somebody report this guy to Homeland Security. Sounds like a lone wolf.

Uberchampion

How do we know riders aren't being driven around by racist bigots?....

Oops. If your driving I guess we know they are:smiles: