Will Lyft pay cleaning fee

tim678

17C97F32-606D-4988-842D-36C00E5567B4.jpeg

My 1st ride in the morning. Smh. I don’t even know what it is on the seat. Sent email to Lyft no reply

tim678

sniff-it-to-see-what-it-is..if-it-doesn't-smell-it's-water..
I know you joking. Ain’t even gonna bother

Don't see why not? Just send this pic and more . Just say it was a coffee spill : alcohol. You should get something.
Ya one guy had a coffee mug and another one had some kind of drink in his hand. I did report to Lyft and never heard back

Uncle-not-Ant

Lyft wanted me to identify the liquid by smell. I wouldn't sniff it so they wouldn't pay the cleaning cost.

sniff-it-to-see-what-it-is..if-it-doesn't-smell-it's-water..
Yes...this is what Lyft expects, for us to sniff or taste the stain to identify the liquid spilt. I had a row with them, and never got paid since I couldn't identify the liquid the rider spilled.

Go ahead and taste it to see if its coffee ... but you could end up with Hepetitis if it was diareha (human feces stains).

pacman38

I know you joking. Ain’t even gonna bother

Ya one guy had a coffee mug and another one had some kind of drink in his hand. I did report to Lyft and never heard back
I-wasn't-joking...A-good-detective-is-hard-to-find.

sd1303

Lyft wanted me to identify the liquid by smell. I wouldn't sniff it so they wouldn't pay the cleaning cost.

Yes...this is what Lyft expects, for us to sniff or taste the stain to identify the liquid spilt. I had a row with them, and never got paid since I couldn't identify the liquid the rider spilled.

"It's some sort of non-alcoholic beverage."

UberLaLa

Go ahead and taste it to see if its coffee ... but you could end up with Hepetitis if it was diareha (human feces stains).

Uncle-not-Ant

"It's some sort of non-alcoholic beverage."
You will have to do better than that. What does it smell or taste like?

See above post how Chong & Marin identifed their item "smell and taste", Lyft expects no less.

Water is a non-alcholic beverage, and they wont pay on a water spill.

sd1303

You will have to do better than that. What does it smell or taste like?

See above post how Chong & Marin identifed their item "smell and taste", Lyft expects no less.

Water is a non-alcholic beverage, and they wont pay on a water spill.

"It is a non-water, non-alcoholic beverage. I don't know what they were drinking. Something in a mug."

tim678

With lyft you have to lie , I would say it was coffee

What did the second rider say ?
They didn't even tell me about the mess. I only saw it because I turn the inside light on. They were both drunk and just took off

"It is a non-water, non-alcoholic beverage. I don't know what they were drinking. Something in a mug."
I saw a guy with coffee mug. I wasn't about to ask what was in the mug. The other guy had another cup