• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Will I still be in the front of the airport queue if I got a very short trip from the airport?

Mipha

The question sounds confusing... I admit.

The case is I often spend a long time waiting in the Brisbane airport queue until I get orders. However, the order could be quite short... no worth waiting... But I can only see the destination after meeting the rider, you know... I've even got orders going between the international and domestic terminals twice...

So I hope to know if I get such short trips, when I get back to the airport, where will I be in the queue?
I've had one time when I'm still in the front of the queue after a short trip, but once not! I was dumped to the last... which meant that I need to restart the queue eww....

If I can still be in the front of queue, what criteria should I meet? Like trip within certain minutes? Or within certain kilometres? Or any standard else?

The Uber user FAQ is not helpful, so thanks a lot if you know the answer and would like to share!

Mr.Gomo

Yep the worst would be to DFO ! or McDonalds.. or even Airpark.. it's pure luck who you end up with really.. but do know this if you receive a request and you don't like the riders rating, you can knock back MAX 2 jobs and you wont lose your position.

UberXking

Yep the worst would be to DFO ! or McDonalds.. or even Airpark.. it's pure luck who you end up with really.. but do know this if you receive a request and you don't like the riders rating, you can knock back MAX 2 jobs and you wont loose your position.
Wake up! Make a call to Verify pax location and when low on gas ask them how far are we going. Uber leaves nothing to luck. Uber cherry picks every trip and matches pax with drivers based on data for example what you do when you get a short trip

L5S

Wait 1 hour to do terminal transfer hahahaha

Best thing ring pax ask destination if too short say you dont have time for trip as you going to security work only have time for terminal transfer tell pax to cancel then you get next trip

Next thing you in car to gold coast

Beepbeep41

Best thing ring pax ask destination if too short say you dont have time for trip as you going to security work only have time for terminal transfer tell pax to cancel then you get next trip

Good way to get deactivated.

Mipha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep the worst would be to DFO ! or McDonalds.. or even Airpark.. it's pure luck who you end up with really.. but do know this if you receive a request and you don't like the riders rating, you can knock back MAX 2 jobs and you wont loose your position.
Yes I've done DFO!... Thanks for your advice!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll consider it when the queue is looooong...

This trip is astonishing! I've never done such a long trip. Nice to earn bucks but I would be worried how to get back home haha.

Trebla

Good way to get deactivated
Wake up! Make a call to Verify pax location and when low on gas ask them how far are we going. Uber leaves nothing to luck. Uber cherry picks every trip and matches pax with drivers based on data for example what you do when you get a short trip

Bandy

The question sounds confusing... I admit.

The case is I often spend a long time waiting in the Brisbane airport queue until I get orders. However, the order could be quite short... no worth waiting... But I can only see the destination after meeting the rider, you know... I've even got orders going between the international and domestic terminals twice...

So I hope to know if I get such short trips, when I get back to the airport, where will I be in the queue?
I've had one time when I'm still in the front of the queue after a short trip, but once not! I was dumped to the last... which meant that I need to restart the queue eww....

If I can still be in the front of queue, what criteria should I meet? Like trip within certain minutes? Or within certain kilometres? Or any standard else?

The Uber user FAQ is not helpful, so thanks a lot if you know the answer and would like to share!
Why on earth would you wait a long time at the airport?