1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Will I still be in the front of the airport queue if I got a very short trip from the airport?

Discussion in 'Brisbane' started by Mipha, Sep 19, 2017.

1. The question sounds confusing... I admit.

The case is I often spend a long time waiting in the Brisbane airport queue until I get orders. However, the order could be quite short... no worth waiting... But I can only see the destination after meeting the rider, you know... I've even got orders going between the international and domestic terminals twice...

So I hope to know if I get such short trips, when I get back to the airport, where will I be in the queue?
    I've had one time when I'm still in the front of the queue after a short trip, but once not! I was dumped to the last... which meant that I need to restart the queue eww....

If I can still be in the front of queue, what criteria should I meet? Like trip within certain minutes? Or within certain kilometres? Or any standard else?

The Uber user FAQ is not helpful, so thanks a lot if you know the answer and would like to share!

2. Mr.Gomo

Mr.Gomo

you will be placed at the end after completing the trip unfortunately ..

3. Sad... Thanks for your answer!

4. Mr.Gomo

Mr.Gomo

Yep the worst would be to DFO ! or McDonalds.. or even Airpark.. it's pure luck who you end up with really.. but do know this if you receive a request and you don't like the riders rating, you can knock back MAX 2 jobs and you wont lose your position.

5. Drivers hate me at the airport cause I leave my car at a mates place in Hendra... its about a $10 ride from the airport :D

Bandy, everythingsuber and Golfer like this.
  6. UberXking

UberXking

Driving:
    UberX
    Wake up! Make a call to Verify pax location and when low on gas ask them how far are we going. Uber leaves nothing to luck. Uber cherry picks every trip and matches pax with drivers based on data for example what you do when you get a short trip

7. UberXking

UberXking

Driving:
    UberX
    How much of that goes to the driver?

8. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    IMG_0647.jpg Read and weep....

9. L5S

L5S

Driving:
    Taxi
    Wait 1 hour to do terminal transfer hahahaha

Best thing ring pax ask destination if too short say you dont have time for trip as you going to security work only have time for terminal transfer tell pax to cancel then you get next trip

Next thing you in car to gold coast

10. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Good way to get deactivated.

11. L5S

L5S

Driving:
    Taxi
    Does uber brisbane office crack down on this?? Heaps of drivers doing this all day in melb no worries

12. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Can't do up here

13. Yes I've done DFO!... Thanks for your advice!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll consider it when the queue is looooong...

This trip is astonishing! I've never done such a long trip. Nice to earn bucks but I would be worried how to get back home haha.

14. UberXking

UberXking

Driving:
    UberX
    You're bringing your car for free.
    Wake up. They don't deactivate they threaten, double speak and lie. Treat all pax with respect and work smart and hard.

15. SFA

Bandy and Golfer like this.
  16. Trebla

Trebla

Good way to get deactivated

Bandy likes this.
  17. UberXking

UberXking

Driving:
    UberX
    How many drivers have been deactivated in the history of Rideshare? Maybe you should get experience before you post comments?

18. Bandy

Bandy

Driving:
    UberX
    Why on earth would you wait a long time at the airport?