Will I be able to beat @jdemonto in earnings?

Will I earn more than jdMentos?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

ACHUMA

I should be getting a car soon that will allow me to work 6 platforms. I will be focusing mainly on Select, XL, Plus, & Premier. Fall back on X & basic Lyft for surge/pt or when its slow. I will be putting in a majority of my hours across Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

Do you think I will be able to surpass Jdemonto in earnings?

Kaliman

I should be getting a car soon that will allow me to work 6 platforms. I will be focusing mainly on Select, XL, Plus, & Premier. Fall back on X & basic Lyft for surge/pt or when its slow. I will be putting in a majority of my hours across Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

Well, you'll be taking rides away from JDemonto and his group.

Jdemonto

I doubt they are concerned about that. There's enough juice here to keep us all fat & giggly!

Yeah took me about 4 months to get going decently. Until I formed the group I don't think I was at 100%. I feel far more confident today that I will continue to blow away last years and this years numbers for the first 6 months. The group helped me a lot and continues to help me be better at what I do.

There's no "I" in team!

TakinItUpWithUber

Shouldn't matter if you pass him. It will be exciting to read your results in a couple of months. My guess you probably got a Highlander or something similar. I believe you will do well. Never met you obviously but by just reading your replys and posts on here you know how to roll with it and have good instincts and adaptable. For example, I believe if a dude during a trip began hitting on you, you would probably accept it has a compliment. And that's the problem of rideshare drivers. Some just can't roll with it or they freak out or take things way too fukin personal! If someone hops in and loves Trump then I love him. Who the @@@ cares? That's why the tip option is great now. Some pax will just tip you because you're "on their side". I know that sounds creepy but you have to be adaptable. You are transporting people for profit to make money and sh!t happens. There are post's on here by drivers who are bothered by the most minor trivial things like allowing a pax to sit in the front seat. Or allowing a dog in the car. Get the @@@ over it. These type of drivers should remain inside a building working in a cubicle. But they don't. Amateurs , rookies, Weekend Warriors, whatever. The guys on here like yourself, back-streets, john1971, Mentos and "his group" and some others seem to get it. And that's how one becomes successful at this gig. Personally I haven't driven full time in almost 2 years. My other gig has been going strong. I will say though driving full-time 3 years ago $1000/week was pretty easy. That same $1000 today requires twice if not 3 times the effort. It's just a lot harder now plain and simple. Either way good luck man with your new vehicle and working all those platforms and keep us updated!

AP92

If you wanna make $BANK$ !! you have to know how to operate XL and Select they're both different entities. In other words different books. In order to run XL & Select. You have to learn when and where each passenger would want to take those platforms. With uberX and lyft basic it's easy to login and take what ping comes first. Expect 15-20 minutes between each ping doing XL & Select/ Premier /Plus depending on the area. Hope you make bank bro !! :cool:

SEAL Team 5

If you wanna make $BANK$ !! you have to know how to operate XL and Select they're both different entities. In other words different books. In order to run XL & Select. You have to learn when and where each passenger would want to take those platforms. With uberX and lyft basic it's easy to login and take what ping comes first. Expect 15-20 minutes between each ping doing XL & Select/ Premier /Plus depending on the area. Hope you make bank bro !! :cool:
Maybe call The Scottsdale Resort and ask if the Rockies players and their families are staying there next week for Wednesday night's playoff game. I'm sure they'll be flying in on Monday.

Hint; if you're select, premier, XL or whatever the hell they call those upper end Ubers then you want to know where the money is going to be. But don't forget that you're working the hours for people and not for yourself.

AP92

Maybe call The Scottsdale Resort and ask if the Rockies players and their families are staying there next week for Wednesday night's playoff game. I'm sure they'll be flying in on Monday.

Hint; if you're select, premier, XL or whatever the hell they call those upper end Ubers then you want to know where the money is going to be. But don't forget that you're working the hours for people and not for yourself.
Okay last offer for real! Now it's $74.99 to join the group ! No credit check !!

AP92

We all know you sneak on the Uber app and take a BlackCar/SUV run every now and then ! :wink: