• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Will be busy, trafficky

MarvinG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A bit surprised that it did not surge today in Berkeley - classes start tomorrow so many students should be back.

Definitely too many drivers in Berkeley, and the new "gray area" map may have something to do with it as well. The campus is always grey!

RideShareJUNKIE

Drivers were just waiting to start oversaturating Berkeley streets (Delivery and rideshare) once the kiddies got back. The delivery driver situation is just insane, wait til the weekends, then Durant Ave, turns from 3 lanes of travel, to 2 lanes of double park lanes, and 1 whole lane of painful travel. SMH.

MarvinG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crazy busy today. Caught a few surges, including a $10, $6.50, and some in the $3s, all day long.....all short distances, which was what I wanted today.

That gray map though, attracts a lot of ants to Berkeley! I live here, its my home territory, although its actually not too bad to sit at home with the app on and wait for pings.