Will a driver take me from Summit to LGA?

injera

Need to get to LGA from Summit at 5am next Tuesday. I imagine its a tough ride with traffic as well as the empty miles back to NJ. I'm happy to tip if i can do it on my card, but would I be better off just calling a traditional car service? Vibe I get here is NJ drivers hate going into the city in general, let alone the airports.

Thanks.

nickd8775

You can tip with a card. Change the destination to Hoboken after arriving at LGA and let the driver keep the trip running till he gets back to NJ. Better prearrange something or run the risk of being cancelled at 5 am

jerseyboys

I doubt there will be traffic that early. Basically it’s going to be turnpike, GWB, FDR, and GCP. LOL

Have done this million times.

ChortlingCrison

Need to get to LGA from Summit at 5am next Tuesday. I imagine its a tough ride with traffic as well as the empty miles back to NJ. I'm happy to tip if i can do it on my card, but would I be better off just calling a traditional car service? Vibe I get here is NJ drivers hate going into the city in general, let alone the airports.

Thanks.
If you live in manhatten, just hail down a cap. Or if you live in a more suburban area, call a local cab company and book a time. I don't think uber does scheduled time calls as of yet.

leahdelta

Thanks.
I am more than happy to take you to LGA not sure if you wanted to avoid using app but if you use the app you can use your card. From Summit the fare is only gonna be around $100 including the toll. We can set up a pick up time.

Coffeekeepsmedriving

Thanks.
get out you creap