Why??????

MissAnne

There are 21 to 26 people in the airport queue at Salt Lake City international, why? 75% of nearly all flights are cancelled throughout the US.....🤯🤯🤯

losiglow

I have no idea. I made about 6 trips or so to the airport this last week and it was dead every time. Only once did I recall someone waiting at the rideshare pickup point. And I was never rematched with a pax. Neither with Uber or Lyft.

However, there was some very light surge pricing at the airport at about 4am on Sunday morning. I'm guessing it was employees and there were very few drivers. The queue said 1-5 UberX. I was on my way home and wasn't about to turn around for a $2 surge.

That's the only surge I saw this whole weekend with exception to some small pockets of $1.25. Kind of eerie.

DriverMark

Stuck a $1.75 in AF/PG last night. But declined the ride when one eventually came over. Or maybe it was a delivery. Anyway..... yea.....

MissAnne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven’t seen a surge on our map in almost a month, this is crazy. I was thinking about doing Uber eats but hubby doesn’t want me out on the road at all, guess he’s going to have to work the overtime to pay the bills for the next month or so