Why

Inshur

ffran347

Do drivers let pax smoke in the car? Last nite driving down houston st i see this pax smoking in the car, and the driver looked clueless. Not sure if he let her or he was just trying to pretend as if it was not happening. This is the problem because she did it with this driver she'll think she can do it with the next and maybe that next driver wont be so naive as this one. When are some of us going to realize ratings wont pay for food and bills.

Uberinian

Do drivers let pax smoke in the car? Last nite driving down houston st i see this pax smoking in the car, and the driver looked clueless. Not sure if he let her or he was just trying to pretend as if it was not happening. This is the problem because she did it with this driver she'll think she can do it with the next and maybe that next driver wont be so naive as this one. When are some of us going to realize ratings wont pay for food and bills.
Maybe the driver himself is a smoker and smokes in his car, so he dosnt care.

I myself will not allow the least bit of smoke in my car.

Asking to smoke in a car shouldn't even be a question in the first place. Would you ask to smoke in someone's house as a guest?

I don't want tobacco smoke yellow staining my interior, or smoke going inside my AC vents to never come out again no matter what you use.

If someone asks to smoke, I straight up say "No."

BOO3

You must have barely passed the TLC licensure test especially on the rules for smoking. Go back for a reeducation.

ffran347

Maybe the driver himself is a smoker and smokes in his car, so he dosnt care.

I myself will not allow the least bit of smoke in my car.

Asking to smoke in a car shouldn't even be a question in the first place. Would you ask to smoke in someone's house as a guest?

I don't want tobacco smoke yellow staining my interior, or smoke going inside my AC vents to never come out again no matter what you use.

If someone asks to smoke, I straight up say "No."

Im a smoker and i dont smoke in my car. Its like the 3rd driver allowing this kind of thing.

Suli_B

You must have barely passed the TLC licensure test especially on the rules for smoking. Go back for a reeducation.
What exactly are you trying to say here? There's nothing wrong with what he said. Plenty of drivers violate the rules and bend over backwards to earn that much coveted 5 star rating.

Attockpak1

What exactly are you trying to say here? There's nothing wrong with what he said. Plenty of drivers violate the rules and bend over backwards to earn that much coveted 5 star rating.
I'm all about the badges, who cares about stars.

Jim1985

Some time ago pax asked me to smoke in the car . It was a long island trip n he asked fir the rpice to smoke in the car. 100. His friend ended up giving me a crispy bill. Now some may say all of that ti smoke? I didnt mention what they were smoking ill leave that to your imagination. But it was the first n only time, all windows down never got tar smell in there thank god

Inshur New York