• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why Yellow Cabs Suck!

Ubured

Cabbies suck cause even a newbie cabby makes more money then THE red shirted troll (Not FreddyKruegar) who spends half the time driving back from hell & getting paid less then the newbie does. Am I lyin or dyin dude? I love ya freddy, You are well seasoned..

bossdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if apps do great and innovative so why are losing hundreds of millions each year lol
Yo! Yellowboy danny....first why you on uber forum? Because yellow sucks?! Yellow can't have conversations about anything other than which foreign language should we speak today? Take your yellow az off Uber driver forum. But I'll answer your question yellowdan...the reason they losing money now is like the old adage (it takes money to make money...especially in NYC). Yellow is old and entrenched, to take yellow out, Uber and Lyft has to UNDERCUT yellow price, and the demise of yellowdan..i meant yellow not happen overnight. The innovative part mr "yellow" is the fact that an APP is crushing an established industry. LMFAO.

Hey, Trump and myself, were just doing our part. I work with Uber to take out yellow because the have always discriminated, (usually against people of color...how ironic!) The Prez is now discriminating against illegals and legals (yellow drivers mostly)! More yellows are being affected by the Trump immigration ban than Uber/Lyft, and the APPS keep recruiting new suckers everyday to compensate for the loss in Yellow, and to keep wait time low for pax. Danny...I Hate UBER but I hate Yellow More!

More pathetic Uber Jobs for legal Americans!...America First!

Last edited:

Uberman8263

Yo! Yellowboy danny....first why you on uber forum? Because yellow sucks?! Yellow can't have conversations about anything other than which foreign language should we speak today? Take your yellow az off Uber driver forum. But I'll answer your question yellowdan...the reason they losing money now is like the old adage (it takes money to make money...especially in NYC). Yellow in old and entrenched, to take yellow out, Uber and Lyft has to UNDERCUT yellow price. The innovative part mr "yellow" is the fact that an APP is taking out an established industry. LMFAO.

Hey, Trump and myself, were just doing our part. I work with Uber to take out yellow because the have always discriminated. The Prez is now discriminating against illegals and legals (yellow drivers mostly)! More yellows are being affected by the Trump immigration ban than Uber/Lyft.
Nice!
Yellows may have conversations in a foreign language. You destroy the English language ("why you", "mr", "the reason they losing money", " off Uber forum", "they losing money" every time that you post. Should be... why are you, Mr., The reason that they are losing money, off the Uber forum, they are losing money. You constantly bash immigrants but you side with Trump. In your mind Trump is anti yellow. This does not make any sense. Obviously Danny Yellow is pro yellow, that's his right. He does not go after immigrates defending yellow. Furthermore I bet the ratio of immigrants doing yellow is similar to Uber. Also there are way more illegals doing Uber then yellow.

bossdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok ubercatshit. Let me make this perfectly clear. We enjoyed good times, and now those days of us making 2k week(easy) are long GONE. Now, my only purpose is to see yellow destroyed as long as I can make a living on all 4 apps. Less illegals would mean less yellows and YES LESS Uber/Lyft. What does that mean to us legals shitza? mo Money, mo money etc....lol use ur brain.

May be in Chicago or some ghetto in Detroit .Nyc cabs are second after London cabs in quality and cleanliness (google it ) .Op is black guy who didn't get pick up by yellow ...Well learn to dress like human being ,tip once in a while and respect other human beings....Good luck driving for pennies with other uber slave .....Uber slave
Being slave is mindset.....And angry one
LOL..do yall hear this clown talking about yellow and cleanliness? Yellow barely washes their cars and they only doing it now because of competition. Before competition you guys were gross. Now you guys..Lenny & Danny (prolly butt buddies) are just nasty...oh yeah and uberman, he really wants to be yellow but we all know he is.

Dannyyellowcab

ok ubercatshit. Let me make this perfectly clear. We enjoyed good times, and now those days of us making 2k week(easy) are long GONE. Now, my only purpose is to see yellow destroyed as long as I can make a living on all 4 apps. Less illegals would mean less yellows and YES LESS Uber/Lyft. What does that mean to us legals shitza? mo Money, mo money etc....lol use ur brain.

LOL..do yall hear this clown talking about yellow and cleanliness? Yellow barely washes their cars and they only doing it now because of competition. Before competition you guys were gross. Now you guys..Lenny & Danny (prolly butt buddies) are just nasty...oh yeah and uberman, he really wants to be yellow but we all know he is.
Travis and all uber drivers are butt buddies that includes you loser ....lol

Yo! Yellowboy danny....first why you on uber forum? Because yellow sucks?! Yellow can't have conversations about anything other than which foreign language should we speak today? Take your yellow az off Uber driver forum. But I'll answer your question yellowdan...the reason they losing money now is like the old adage (it takes money to make money...especially in NYC). Yellow is old and entrenched, to take yellow out, Uber and Lyft has to UNDERCUT yellow price, and the demise of yellowdan..i meant yellow not happen overnight. The innovative part mr "yellow" is the fact that an APP is crushing an established industry. LMFAO.

Hey, Trump and myself, were just doing our part. I work with Uber to take out yellow because the have always discriminated, (usually against people of color...how ironic!) The Prez is now discriminating against illegals and legals (yellow drivers mostly)! More yellows are being affected by the Trump immigration ban than Uber/Lyft, and the APPS keep recruiting new suckers everyday to compensate for the loss in Yellow, and to keep wait time low for pax. Danny...I Hate UBER but I hate Yellow More!

More pathetic Uber Jobs for legal Americans!...America First!
Ok let's see I own medallion i own house in Brooklyn and have rental property in queens , I have two cars one is yellow highlander and other is 2015 BMW 5 .i have a lot of cash in bank and my son will go to Columbia university without student loans ...And what do you have loser????....rental Camry and bunch of stars and badges lmao....
Listen to me you ex McDonald worker you will be always loser because you are slave ...put make up on monkey it still monkey ...have a nice day ....while your butt buddy Travis kalanick rape you without any lube...lol

SpeedracerX

Lmao bossdriver
Brah give it a rest

Next time just pull your pants up while your trying to Hail down a Yellow in the pouring rain and I swear I will pull over for you and take you to the projects even if you don't tip!

Dannyyellowcab This fool and others like MadMaxx have no idea the power of the & value of medallion...
My father has 3 medallions & have paid off houses/colleges/weddings & still collecting income for drivers...
While these fools thinking they gonna be rich while doing $5 Fuber Pool rides & giving out water & gum for 5-Stars
That fool MadMaxx is started by a Fuber fleet for $4.99 thinking he gonna be rich ...

bossdriver Pleaae stop responding to this thread ...Everyone on the forum is burning your moronic A$$...Lmao
Keep Fuber for $4.99..

Dannyyellowcab

Lmao bossdriver
Brah give it a rest

Next time just pull your pants up while your trying to Hail down a Yellow in the pouring rain and I swear I will pull over for you and take you to the projects even if you don't tip!

Dannyyellowcab This fool and others like MadMaxx have no idea the power of the & value of medallion...
My father has 3 medallions & have paid off houses/colleges/weddings & still collecting income for drivers...
While these fools thinking they gonna be rich while doing $5 Fuber Pool rides & giving out water & gum for 5-Stars
That fool MadMaxx is started by a Fuber fleet for $4.99 thinking he gonna be rich ...

bossdriver Pleaae stop responding to this thread ...Everyone on the forum is burning your moronic A$$...Lmao
Keep Fuber for $4.99..
Maaaan every time you respond you slaughter that boss drivers ass ..lol

Uberman8263

Let's all take it down a notch. Boss driver obliviously has issues with yellow. If he thinks driving for Uber gets back at yellow, let him do it. It may be therapeutic for him. Boss on your 11:23 post you started to define me. Please finish that thought.

Frankyfiggs

Yellows have their stereotypes and their history.

What they dont have is the future.

Medallion owners cries will continue to fall on deaf ears as the hammer of technology continues putting the nails in the coffin of their archaic bureaucracy.

So cry out to heaven yellows,no one is listening.Tell yourselves it is better than ever as that idolic medallion continues to rot.

Uber on. o7

SpeedracerX

Yellows have their stereotypes and their history.

What they dont have is the future.

Medallion owners cries will continue to fall on deaf ears as the hammer of technology continues putting the nails in the coffin of their archaic bureaucracy.

So cry out to heaven yellows,no one is listening.Tell yourselves it is better than ever as that idolic medallion continues to rot.

Uber on. o7
Another Delusional Loser!

Tell me man...Whom do you see crying louder & louder each day ??
The medallion owners or these brain washed Fuber drivers whining why 2 got a 1-Star, why Fuber deactivated me, why is it slow, why did Fuber adjust my fare, etc...
List can go on and on ...
with crying Fuber drivers.
Now tell me who's cries are falling over Deaf ears...All is those poor Fuber drivers who got suckered in & now protesting outside Fuber offices, trying to start driver unions, crying over pay cuts...

Please Brah your clueless...Drinking too much of the Mad Max kool-aid while taking a back seat ride on his Mercdes clown bus.

Another butt hurt loser who didn't get picked up on the rain cause his pants were down to his knees...

Tons of Medallion owners cashed out when the medallion value kept increasing over the years.

Let me know if your Camary or Esclade will able to pay off house, weddings, kids college tuition while driving for Fuber!

Keep thinking Yellow is dying ....
Keep picking up $5Fuber Fools riders

Fuber On...

Frankyfiggs

Another Delusional Loser!

Tell me man...Whom do you see crying louder & louder each day ??
The medallion owners or these brain washed Fuber drivers whining why 2 got a 1-Star, why Fuber deactivated me, why is it slow, why did Fuber adjust my fare, etc...
List can go on and on ...
with crying Fuber drivers.
Now tell me who's cries are falling over Deaf ears...All is those poor Fuber drivers who got suckered in & now protesting outside Fuber offices, trying to start driver unions, crying over pay cuts...

Please Brah your clueless...Drinking too much of the Mad Max kool-aid while taking a back seat ride on his Mercdes clown bus.

Another butt hurt loser who didn't get picked up on the rain cause his pants were down to his knees...

Tons of Medallion owners cashed out when the medallion value kept increasing over the years.

Let me know if your Camary or Esclade will able to pay off house, weddings, kids college tuition while driving for Fuber!

Keep thinking Yellow is dying ....
Keep picking up $5Fuber Fools riders

Fuber On...
On this forum the yellos cry the most and the loudest.

Call me what you will.but i know what is in store and which way the wind blows baby. You have money and houses?good be thankful for it. If you have as much as you say tho...why so much hate for uber? I mean if i was that secure and certain about my profession i wouldnt need to come to this forum to learn.

My conclusion is that you are lying about something and you are lashing out to hide something.

What is it that is hurting you my yellow friend?

Uberman8263

On this forum the yellos cry the most and the loudest.

Call me what you will.but i know what is in store and which way the wind blows baby. You have money and houses?good be thankful for it. If you have as much as you say tho...why so much hate for uber? I mean if i was that secure and certain about my profession i wouldnt need to come to this forum to learn.

My conclusion is that you are lying about something and you are lashing out to hide something.

What is it that is hurting you my yellow friend?
The city screwed medallion owners. No doubt about it. Why would a medallion owner not be angry? Uber has taken in $14 billion in investor money. Uber is losing $2 billion to $3 billion a year to build a business. The company is subsidizing passengers by paying drivers incentives. The problem is all this money is going down the toilet bowl. Uber has spent billions, what do they have to show for it? Drivers that despise it and users showing to loyality to it. If they eliminate the competition which is their plan, can they make money? Sure they can raise prices. No they cannot. High prices cause passengers to return to yellow. High prices will encourage more competition with a "discount" app. Eventually Uber will collapse. Uber my have a chance is small towns and communities but not in NYC. IMO

Frankyfiggs

The city screwed medallion owners. No doubt about it. Why would a medallion owner not be angry? Uber has taken in $14 billion in investor money. Uber is losing $2 billion to $3 billion a year to build a business. The company is subsidizing passengers by paying drivers incentives. The problem is all this money is going down the toilet bowl. Uber has spent billions, what do they have to show for it? Drivers that despise it and users showing to loyality to it. If they eliminate the competition which is their plan, can they make money? Sure they can raise prices. No they cannot. High prices cause passengers to return to yellow. High prices will encourage more competition with a "discount" app. Eventually Uber will collapse. Uber my have a chance is small towns and communities but not in NYC. IMO
Sure medallion owners can be angry,does anybody care? Nope.medallion owners chew up plenty of immigrants so the people nor god cares if they hurt now.because the people and god know the limits of the charity of the oh so saintly yellow cab industry.

Uberman8263

Sure medallion owners can be angry,does anybody care? Nope.medallion owners chew up plenty of immigrants so the people nor god cares if they hurt now.because the people and god know the limits of the charity of the oh so saintly yellow cab industry.
FF, Go the the TLC website, locate the listening of medallion numbers accompanied by the name of said medallion. You will see that the majority of medallion owners are what you call immigrations, I call them Americans. You buy into this picture of rich white guys controlling these medallion. Do you even know how to spot an individual medallion from a mini? Mini tins are A thru J, look at the people who are driving these cabs. You will see what you would call foreigners driving ""owner driver" cars. This industry has always been populated by immigrants. Jews, Greeks, Chinese and East Indians. You can learn more about this industry by investing one hour one the internet, then a lifetime at this site. Find "NYC Taxi Industry"on Wikipedia.

gebbels6

What you do not understand that Wall Street do not like to take loses. Therefore, Wall Street will do everything possible to keep Uber afloat.