Why would anyone do Uber Eats?

UberIsAllFubared

For the love of God, I have no idea why anyone would do Uber Eats. I was a fine dining server in LA, and people are picky. Not only do you have to deal with the "where is my hot sauce?", but you have to wait at the restaurant for the order, THEN you have to find a parking spot, or double park and risk ticket.

So I would love to know, for those who do it, WHY?

Subjugator

Did it the other day Cuz that's all I kept getting for pings. Hourly thing counts for it too bit it was annoying Cuz I tried ignoring like 5 of them before I did thenjoy deliveries. Plus traffic was horrible.

tohunt4me

For the love of God, I have no idea why anyone would do Uber Eats. I was a fine dining server in LA, and people are picky. Not only do you have to deal with the "where is my hot sauce?", but you have to wait at the restaurant for the order, THEN you have to find a parking spot, or double park and risk ticket.

So I would love to know, for those who do it, WHY?
Free food.

Pinch a little off of each plate
. . .

Collin1000

Your FUber car will smell sooner or later. It a one way drive.
True, but I get to roll my windows down and pax don't complain (because food can't talk) when I do UE. Pax can make car smell bad too so it's a net loss no matter what.

Food does not ask for an aux cord. Food does not ask for a phone charger. Food does not change it's destination. Food does not talk back. Food is the ideal pax.

KekeLo

True, but I get to roll my windows down and pax don't complain (because food can't talk) when I do UE. Pax can make car smell bad too so it's a net loss no matter what.

Food does not ask for an aux cord. Food does not ask for a phone charger. Food does not change it's destination. Food does not talk back. Food is the ideal pax.

And food is not drunk.

Food can't puke in your car.

Food can't diarrhea in your car.:p

mick511

Wait till you start getting infested with roaches, because every restaurant has them, and they do hide in the bags! I know worked in food industry for years! Then try and get them out of your car. That's impossible!