1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Why Uber is stupid and I hope Travis is listening

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Uber Uber, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Uber Uber

Uber Uber Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    1. Some people want to tip, and because of this you're losing business to Lyft. Uber made Lyft what it is and you're letting it grow. A tip is only an option. I see people who can barely afford to rideshare choosing Lyft because even they have principles.

2. You've had a lot of bad press, and it soooo easy to fix and save face but for some reason you are not. I really hope you don't think you're too big to fail. One simple gesture can change things for drivers and riders but it seems you're not willing?

3. Hire me, a driver that's only driven for Uber or hire any driver and you might learn a lot.

More to come...

rickasmith98 likes this.
  2. Delivery Mr.Guy

Delivery Mr.Guy Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I have said on here that the uber driverless will fail, but no one is believe it

Than I had predicted that Travis will bankcruptcy and people still laughing, but wat and see. Mark my words

If uber failed in China, uber will failed everywhere. Uber pool is a deaths sentence for Travis.

iUBERdc and rickasmith98 like this.
  3. Tr4vis Ka1anick

Tr4vis Ka1anick Well-Known Member

No you listen, we are going through growing pains and stuff.

Uber Eats is going down the tubes. All the freakin' drivers just eat the food.
    Uber pool is full of stool and our driverless cars are running over people and I think a cat and one squirrel (but that doesn't count).

I am in a fragile state right now and ask that you be nice to me and apologize.

4. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    There are reasons for people wantingto use lyft over uber, the ability to pay more through in app tipping isnt it.

iUBERdc likes this.
  5. Andre Benjamin 6000

Andre Benjamin 6000 Well-Known Member

I hope Travis trips & falls, face first, onto a fresh petri dish of AIDS....

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017

6. Tr4vis Ka1anick

Tr4vis Ka1anick Well-Known Member

I hope you get a bright yellow mustard stain on that pretty pink shirt and three birds poop on you snappy hat.

Why three? In case the first two miss.

Andre Benjamin 6000 likes this.
  7. DRider85

DRider85 Well-Known Member

Yet Uber is still more popular.

8. Andre Benjamin 6000

Andre Benjamin 6000 Well-Known Member

Lmao! Hahahahahahaha!!!...

9. FL_Dex

FL_Dex Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I believe it. By the time driverless cars are a reality there will be other companies with driverless cars on the road. Even if Uber is first to market, they won't be first very long. Price competition will gut the margins on driverless cars.

Delivery Mr.Guy likes this.