Why Uber hides late night trips?

M.209

Capture+_2017-09-19-15-37-07.png Capture+_2017-09-19-15-36-35.png

Let's say I had 350 late night trips. Now I have 20 trips.

So wrote to support. At first, had to be deal with long and useless replies. After seceral atremps, I got a reply saying that after 1 year they show only 6 month reports.

Ok. So I asked why do they hide one trips, but still show all life time trips? Again, asked about it. Got another useless, long and not related answers. Decided to ask same question about night time trips, and... got absolutely different reply.

Why uber does hide those late night trips? Is it because tgey could get into trouble or smth?

M.209

Why do so many UberLyft drivers obsess over these pointless stats, badges, stars and rider comments?

I trully dont care about all of that(badges, rating, reviews).

But! Since uber has a lack of good reputation, I suspected uber in hiding info that could get them into trouble.

After they provided controversial answers(6 months stats, then erros in the system), I got even more suspicious in uber being honest and transparent.

Last edited:

sellkatsell44

I trully dont cary about all of that. But! Since uber has a lack of good reputation, I suspected uber in hiding info that could get them into trouble.

After they provided controversial answers(6 months stats, then erros in the system), I got even more suspicious in uber beign honest and transparent.

Grasping at straws.

Gotta ask yourself. Does this in any way affect my compensation? My ability to get rides? No?

Move on then. You'll thank yourself later.

M.209

We all know that Uber support is useless but are you seriously wasting their time on this?! Lmao. It's no wonder that the rest of us who have actual legitimate issues can't get anything resolved, cuz they're too busy tryna respond to b*s nonsense like this...

What kind of questions do your resolve with support - global warming, north korea issue???

Not sorry about taking your personal support assistant's time!

RynoHawk

All you really need to worry about is lifetime rides and rated rides. Those are the only ones you can really track day to day. The late night ride notifications are just "atta boy/girl"s from Uber when you reach certain milestones they set.

M.209

All you really need to worry about is lifetime rides and rated rides. Those are the only ones you can really track day to day. The late night ride notifications are just "atta boy/girl"s from Uber when you reach certain milestones they set.

I trully dont care about all of that(badges, rating, reviews).

But! Since uber has a lack of good reputation, I suspected uber in hiding info that could get them into trouble.

After they provided controversial answers(6 months stats, then erros in the system), I got even more suspicious in uber being honest and transparent

Remember when I started the thread "Don't Bombard Uber CS with [Gratuitous] Requests"? Remember that? And then I got absolutely crucified for it? I remember that.

Dont be afraid to be critised/crucified.

Be afraid to be a part of a herd of silent sheep.

By the by, my request to uber cs is not gratuitous. I trully believe they hide this info on purpose to avoid problems...

What is the definition of a late night trip?
When you drive late at night :wink: