• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why Uber driver onboard in Birmingham can't work in Oxfordshire london Kent Surrey Buckinghamshire

Dong

Essex Sussex? Anyone know how can I work in the above countries?
Thanks

Last edited:

bob swagger

yeah go on ruin other taxi companies with your Uber stupidity. be like little rats feeding off of real cab drivers left overs. go and get a respectable job, become a real cab driver instead of a little dirty parasite. learn a little about the city your working in, or is your Uber iq to low to allow you to learn and follow a sat nav at the same time.

zubairwaziri

yeah go on ruin other taxi companies with your Uber stupidity. be like little rats feeding off of real cab drivers left overs. go and get a respectable job, become a real cab driver instead of a little dirty parasite. learn a little about the city your working in, or is your Uber iq to low to allow you to learn and follow a sat nav at the same time.
Ohh Bobby Bobby. You think im just an Uber driver. I have an extremely well paying "respectable job". I choose to work for uber due to the flexibility it allows me. Something i wouldnt get from parasitic taxi firms who force their drivers into 70 hour weeks. Looks to me you're stuck in your ways and cant handle that the game has changed.

Dont hate the player, hate the game Bobby

bob swagger

course you've got an extremely well paid job. Thats why your sitting in a car for hours working for peanuts. probably bumping up your wages with tax credits . Fair competition is fine with me but not a company that wont pay decent commercial UK tax . VAT on jobs. A company that loses money on every fare it takes. Who gets an operators licence on the basis it will only use specific licenced cabs then drafst in tfl cabs to flood the market. Wake up slave. Ubers end game is to get rid of its slaves and take over the world. Uber locusts ! Consume very thing in its path leaning desolation behind. you think Uber gives a shit about you even your ceo wasn't safe now you cant find a new one. Why because your higher echelon executives dont want to be the head of a company that is involved in more court cases than judge Rinder.

zubairwaziri

course you've got an extremely well paid job. Thats why your sitting in a car for hours working for peanuts. probably bumping up your wages with tax credits . Fair competition is fine with me but not a company that wont pay decent commercial UK tax . VAT on jobs. A company that loses money on every fare it takes. Who gets an operators licence on the basis it will only use specific licenced cabs then drafst in tfl cabs to flood the market. Wake up slave. Ubers end game is to get rid of its slaves and take over the world. Uber locusts ! Consume very thing in its path leaning desolation behind. you think Uber gives a shit about you even your ceo wasn't safe now you cant find a new one. Why because your higher echelon executives dont want to be the head of a company that is involved in more court cases than judge Rinder.
You seem bitter about something Bob. First i guarantee if i ran the accounts of every operator, private and public hire driver in the country. Not one would have paid the correct amount of tax they owe. If you do then good for you.

Secondly, i make a lot more than peanuts based on the minimal skill required to be an uber driver. Be real and realise that if this was a salaried professions its barely worth a notch above minimum wage. Its just driving. Not much more.

Thirdly "Slave"?. I log on when i want. I work when i want. I earn what i want. That is not slavery. If anything Uber is my slave.

Fourthly. Calm down. You clearly have an issue with Uber and perhaps instead of ranting on a forum how about you get out on the road and hustle. Speak to your operator and beg them for more jobs or better shifts. Sounds like you're the slave not me.

Finally i couldnt give a rats ass about corporate Uber. If they replace all drivers with drones then good for them. I will evolve and find a new source of income. Its called being flexible to change and embracing change. You should try it some time Bobby

bob swagger

i am bitter as i said fair competition is good for business. I cant abide the big corporate guys stamping on the smaller guys. i love my job. I love the flexibility the people i meet. And promoting the city i love. i will adapt if i have to but not without a fight. May be the cab companies in your part of the world are crap but not here they are fair and i only have to work a 40 hour week. Im not greedy i earn what i need to lead a comfortable living. Being a cab driver shouldn't be just about making money. its about helping the older or disabled community. About making a journey a good experience. We have had new companies come in and compete which is fair, but Uber want to destroy us. nah im not a worm i will not work for Uber and do you know what they thought they could come here and wipe us out but Uber hasn't done that yet. Lets see what underhand tactics they come up with next.