• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why Uber didn't pay Tolls in way to resturan?!

Arvin2nd

we try to pick up the order as soon as possible, so sometimes we need to pass a tollway but uber didn't pay anything for tolls before picking up the order and it is not good!

Jay1960

Gee well spotted!! It has only been in my profile for nearly two years. I hope your takeup of financial info is a little more focussed than your attention to detail here.

Then again, you are a retired accountant, so I suppose I should just trust you.

I don't generally look at that stuff. No interest to me whatsoever. Only the substance or lack of in your posts.
But as I said knowing that now explains a lot . Take care sweetheart

Who is John Galt?

Author
I don't generally look at that stuff. No interest to me whatsoever. Only the substance or lack of in your posts.
But as I said knowing that now explains a lot . Take care sweetheart

Of course you don't look at that stuff, and of course it is of no interest. That is totally understandable as you approach every post with your pre-conceived and prejudiced ideas, and any thoughts or concepts outside of those narrow parameters are to be discarded with contempt and disgust.

And, I expect that is the beauty of being a retired accountant. There is no need to offer any weight or materiality to any of your utterances, you should just be trusted.

ST DYMPHNA son

Ah So !
You live in Adelaide !!!
That explains it
"Ah So !
You live in Adelaide!!!
That explain it"
...Explain WHAT????...
...Please explain,....if you don't, you will look like a Dill...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Take care sweetheart...
P.S....it is plain to see that you are trying to provoke,there was no reason for you to attack Who is John Galt? ...you are a vicious troll...

Last edited:

Beepbeep41

Uber once told me to go through tolls on way to restaurants so I did and they didn’t pay. Wtf I thought lol