Why mears is better than fuber

Beldar

Driving one month now for mears and I made more monet than the two months I wasted with fuber.
Instead of stars I get tips.
With mears I take home between $100 to 250 after toll and gas while with fuber after 12 hrs I average around $90 after toll and gas. Not to mention wear and tear.
Trust though am ge

Beldar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well most mears drivers I know uses the free vacuum and car wash before starting their shift.
U can make $$ fubering in NYC but in orlando it's not worth it.

UberIsAScam

Title of thread..."

"Why mears is better than fuber"

ANYTHING is better than Fuber. Flipping burgers, greeting people at Wal-Mart, etc. We've established this.

The Mollusk

Driving one month now for mears and I made more monet than the two months I wasted with fuber.
Instead of stars I get tips.
With mears I take home between $100 to 250 after toll and gas while with fuber after 12 hrs I average around $90 after toll and gas. Not to mention wear and tear.
Trust though am ge
The Uberites will never believe you. It's like a weird religion. Even if you're an ex Uberite, they see you as some sort of apostate

Mars Troll Number 4

Right now I doubt it's possible at all.

The rates are so low

As long as you're making ANY money driving for Mears your making more money than losing money driving for Uber.

Also... Frequently the TIPS I get exceed the entire Uber fare would be for the same trip often enough in going to have to say Lol ur joking right?

There are however some people who just can't put enough time behind the wheel of a Mears car for it to be worth it.