Why is this allowed?

delornick94

This guy has strings and tape holding that front bumper and front passanger side quarter panel.
M18J5KR.jpg

NHDriver

LA_Native

I saw an Uber/Lyft driving down Centinela with some pretty obvious damage to the lower right of his/her bumper. If I were a pax and that car came to pick me up, I don't think I'd sweat it. But it would be a strike, and if the driver seemed at all off, I'd cancel or have him/her cancel.

LA_Rides

What rider would get in that POS?

Last year, I saw lots like this at the pigpen and new eXchange cars with smashed in corners.

Don't go there much anymore, but when I roll through on occasion I don't see the debris ... looks mostly like rental drivers there.

Actually whoever owns that car is one smart driver. Based on the current rates all the pax should be entitled to is the cheapest car there is within uBer
guidelines. If they want some thing better and cleaner than raise the rates per mile. The bottom line is this if a pax gets picked up in a clean newer car they should see it like hitting the lottery and not expect it. You get what you pay for.

#uberghetto

That's uBer driver smart !!

UberLaLa

Actually whoever owns that car is one smart driver. Based on the current rates all the pax should be entitled to is the cheapest car they is within uBer
guidelines. If they want some thing better and cleaner than raise the rates per mile. The bottom line is this if a pax gets picked up in a clean newer car they should see it like hitting the lottery and not expect it. You get what you pay for.

That's uBer driver smart !!

He got it at an Auction for $1,200!

SorryBluetoothOnly

That's a .67 per mile Ride right there!

One smart Hombre...

Yeah, I get a kick out of drivers putting down other drivers. I actually drive a nice car, but I don't blame anyone for driving whatever they can get away with for $0.67/mile. This isn't Select, Black or some higher end service. As long as this guy's okay with whatever ratings he gets, then good for him.

LA_Rides

That's a .67 per mile Ride right there!

One smart Hombre...

Yep !!

Yeah, I get a kick out of drivers putting down other drivers. I actually drive a nice car, but I don't blame anyone for driving whatever they can get away with for $0.67/mile. This isn't Select, Black or some higher end service. As long as this guy's okay with whatever ratings he gets, then good for him.

Shoot the way I see it is, the pax should be happy if the timing belt is not squeaking. Even then they are still getting a good deal at the rate per mile.
Scratch marks,missing hub caps,dirty,dents should be the least of the pax concern considering what they are paying. As far as I am concern they can get in the car keep their mouth shut and let me take them destination safely with hearing any nagging.

And after the trip if the pax leave me a tip ONLY at that time if I happen to get another request by them I will place a tower on the backseat to cover up all the filth that has built up over time from not cleaning the seats. You take care of me and in return I take care of you. Works out great !!

Last edited:

Rideshare123

This guy has strings and tape holding that front bumper and front passanger side quarter panel. View attachment 160040

Ummmm lol...probaly thats what a base rate ride worth!

Probably gets a high percentage of tip rides. People be like,, damn this dude needs a car. Poor bastard!
Riders may tip better know a driver doesnt make enough to afford a nicer car to transport them around.

Yep !!

Shoot the way I see it is, the pax should be happy if the timing belt is not squeaking. Even then they are still getting a good deal at the rate per mile.
Scratch marks,missing hub caps,dirty,dents should be the least of the pax concern considering what they are paying. As far as I am concern they can get in the car keep their mouth shut and let me take them destination safely with hearing any nagging.

And after the trip if the pax leave me a tip ONLY at that time if I happen to get another request by them I will place a tower on the backseat to cover up all the filth that has built up over time from not cleaning the seats. You take care of me and in return I take care of you. Works out great !!
Hey minimum requirement is 2002.

What do you expect from a 15 year old car?

LA_Rides

Ummmm lol...probaly thats what a base rate ride worth!

Riders may tip better know a driver doesnt make enough to afford a nicer car to transport them around.

Hey minimum requirement is 2002.

What do you expect from a 15 year old car?

Yep the pax should not EXPECT anything from uBerx except to get into the car keep your mouth shut and let me take you to your destination.
The price per mile dictates what perks you get if any. Higher per mile charge a little clean vehicle ect. I think we should all be driving a 2002 with dirty seats and dents and scratches as long as the vehicle has decent gas mileage.

pacman38

This-person-probably-got-the-damage-in-between-the-yearly-inspection...so-when-his-next-inspection-is-up..either-he-fixes-it-or-bribes-the-inspector..