Why is there an airport que?

iptaylm

if we are not allowed to pick up at the airport and you are a driver registered as X Or Xl Then why even have the airport que time even show up? I'm confused.

Chip Dawg

Because you have drivers that are not bright. I turned on the pax app during guarantee hours over the weekend. There were X drivers working the airport (outside guarantee area). That's plain dumb.

PTCGUY

Because you have drivers that are not bright. I turned on the pax app during guarantee hours over the weekend. There were X drivers working the airport (outside guarantee area). That's plain dumb.
Maybe they weren't invited to play. After all guarantees are only for a few select million of us drivers. Uber wants us all to succeed and make 70k/year.

steveK2016

I wish I had gotten guarantee this last weekend, but looks like I've finally got invited to play this coming weekend. So advise is to avoid airport during guarantee hours, since it's outside of pickup zone?

Harleyfxdx1

Yes, part of the "dumb-masses" causing the current market "over saturation"