• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why Is no one talking about this pay decrease!! I feel like im taking crazy pills!!!

optimuscobb

They literally decreased pay and said it was better. Am I the only that knows this isn't true and they actually just decreased the pay. Example on the old pay scale I did a delivery that was 15 bucks. Yesterday I did the same delivery (Same exact delivery) and on the new scale I got 9 bucks. Thats HUGE. And I am extremely pissed. Why is no one else talkin about this!!!???

IR12

They literally decreased pay and said it was better. Am I the only that knows this isn't true and they actually just decreased the pay. Example on the old pay scale I did a delivery that was 15 bucks. Yesterday I did the same delivery (Same exact delivery) and on the new scale I got 9 bucks. Thats HUGE. And I am extremely pissed. Why is no one else talkin about this!!!???
Hiway robbery!
Food delivery gigs seem committed to implementing Ridesharing business model.

Just as people frequently ask why drivers still sign up for Uber/Lyft, so it is for food delivery.
The money just isn’t there.

peteyvavs

You have entered Trumps alternate universe, now take your crazy pills and slave away
Post automatically merged:

Close to DC.
DC, that place has slipped into the twilight zone.

Invisible

Welcome to the forum!

In the time I did Eats, my pay dropped 4 times. Welcome to Uber, where they do as they want.
If you post this under the Eats subforum, you won’t get as many snarky comments. 😊

optimuscobb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the forum!

In the time I did Eats, my pay dropped 4 times. Welcome to Uber, where they do as they want.
If you post this under the seats subforum, you won’t get as many snarky comments. 😊

Thanks for the tip. What do you do now? if you dont mind me asking.

kingcorey321

they slashed these rates this is not new news .
i quit driving uber and lyft. i found something i am averaging 1.25 min per mile driven . last night 8pm to 11 pm i made 112 bucks in 3 hours driving grub hub very good night. saturday i worked 12 pm to 5 pm i made 104 so 200 profit 8 hours . doing lyft and uber i expect to earn 100 minus fuel 80 profit lyft .75 and .11 ... uber .11 and .60
lyft slashed rates in some areas . .09 a minute and .30 per mile. this is just enough to cover fuel cost if you have to dead head home .
the bad thing is after you posted this about your pay being so bad Tomorrow you will be out driving again slave wages

Last edited:

uberparadise

$15 might have been too much and $9 is too low. $12.50 plus tips would be about right. The business model is all wrong... trying to undercut other services or trying to discount the food delivery to the customers. It’s always the drivers that feel the knife. Hopefully, another lawsuit comes or push back from deliveries not being done. They should not kill the most important part of the business-YOU!

optimuscobb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
$15 night have been too much and $9 is too low. $12.50 would be about right. The business model is all wrong... trying to undercut other services or trying to discount the food delivery to the customers. It’s always the drivers that feel the knife. Hopefully, another lawsuit comes or push back from deliveries not being done. They should not kill the most important part of the business-YOU!
What do you mean 15 is too high? That was my regular pay lol. Ive done that same trip many times.
Post automatically merged:

they slashed these rates this is not new news .
i quit driving uber and lyft. i found something i am averaging 1.25 per mile driven .
lyft slashed rates in some areas . .09 a minute and .30 per mile. this is just enough to cover fuel cost if you have to dead head home .
the bad thing is after you posted this about your pay being so bad Tomorrow you will be out driving again slave wages
Shit im about to start. But its not like I have an option. Lemme just get a new job in 1 day lol.

Invisible

@optimuscobb

I do rideshare now, but looking to get out and searching for traditional employment. I did delivery for years, and have been doing rideshare for about 8 months, first Lyft and now Uber. The pay sucks here, too.

You can post this question under the Eats subforum. Otherwise, you’re going to hear more about Uber and a Lyft rideshare pay.

If you haven’t already, work multiple apps at the same time, Grubhub, Doordash, etc. Sign up with as many apps, as are in your area.

What I did w/ delivery was keep Eats on, while having Grubhub app available for pings. When I’d get one ping, I’d go unavailable on the other app. Then if both ping at the same time, take the better one.

But from what I hear, all the apps have lower pay because too many drivers. When I started Eats, I was able to make $800/wk average and highest was $1200. That good $ is gone now.

Good luck!

Last edited:

kingcorey321

@optimuscobb

I don’t know if you mean for posting or for Ubereats.

You can post this question under the Eats subforum. Otherwise, you’re going to hear more about Uber and a Lyft rideshare pay.

If you haven’t already, work multiple apps at the same time, Grubhub, Doordash, etc. Sign up with as many apps, as are in your area.

What I did w/ delivery was keep Eats on, while having Grubhub app available for pings. When I’d get one ping, I’d go unavailable on the other app. Then if both ping at the same time, take the better one.

But from what I hear, all the apps have lower pay because too many drivers. When I started Eats, I was able to make $800/wk average and highest was $1200. That good $ is gone now.

Good luck!
uber eats slashed there wages they will not give me a way bill for it. i estimated it about .30 a mile and .05 per minute. you no longer get paid to wait for the food . i used to average 25 bucks an hour doing uber eats today if i did strictly uber eats i would profit 7 an hour

Invisible

uber eats slashed there wages they will not give me a way bill for it. i estimated it about .30 a mile and .05 per minute. you no longer get paid to wait for the food . i used to average 25 bucks an hour doing uber eats today if i did strictly uber eats i would profit 7 an hour
Wow! That’s BS! I almost want to take an Eats order to see the new, lower rates. But the thought of going in one more McD’s gives me nightmares.