Why is It So Slow? (Is it just me?)

JaysUberman

Its the new app version on Android I downgrade to lower
4.270 is ok
4.271 is no surge no personal pic all app shit
Yeah I've been getting that to. App store said there was 4.271.10002 available so downloaded that. Surge is visible still no personal pic but I don't much care about that, I already know what I look like haha.

dani1001

Yeah I've been getting that to. App store said there was 4.271.10002 available so downloaded that. Surge is visible still no personal pic but I don't much care about that, I already know what I look like haha.
If you have iph9ne u should be good otherwise u @@@@ed u can't downgrade

marktwothousand

Absolutely off the hook last night. $50 an hour or so. By the time 3 AM rolled around people were getting weird and disrespectful and I bailed. It was only Friday but felt very much like a Saturday night.

marktwothousand

So is this weekend an uber driver's wet dream or a flop so far? Next few days weather supposed to be bad, so not expecting any big money to be made.
Last night was a wet dream, surges and pandemic quiet streets. I had no non-surge rides last night. Off for the rest of the weekend though.

1:45 AM update... hope someone is out there getting this surge. 2.9x ATB and the roads look dead. real good money to be made out there and I’m in for the weekend

Last edited:

JaysUberman

get it while you can boys, tomorrow is holiday Monday and holiday Monday is well...holiday Monday :frown:

Incidentally I do this in my other chat groups every year so why not here. Can anybody tell what we are celebrating tomorrow, saying its "Civic Holiday" does not count. You have to know the name of the holiday, and who/what we are commemorating.

la pulga

get it while you can boys, tomorrow is holiday Monday and holiday Monday is well...holiday Monday :frown:

Incidentally I do this in my other chat groups every year so why not here. Can anybody tell what we are celebrating tomorrow, saying its "Civic Holiday" does not count. You have to know the name of the holiday, and who/what we are commemorating.
you are aware that we have access to google, right?