1. 10% commision
2. Stocks
3. No juno pool
4. Black car and suv drivers don't need to accept juno x juno pool jobs
5. Office inside of world trade center.

Bad for juno can't rate pax

Attachments

Lenny_yellow_cab

Juno is just the lesser evil. The rates still suck and that has to change. Once the 12hr law goes into effect drivers are definitely gonna feel the pain, unless as Rusty suggested b4, the law might be a good thing cuz there will be less drivers and thus more surge and hopefully it leads to a rate increase.

Lenny_yellow_cab

Juno will never, ever be better than Uber because Juno is partnering with the same disgruntled Uber drivers who are used to treating riders poorly.
I treat everybody extremely nice, from my yellow cab days, i used to make $50 -$70 in tips a day because of it.

But i believe many Uber drivers are bitter and treat pax like crap because of the circumstances. At the beginning of Uber, drivers were happy because they were getting paid adequately. But with these miserable rates, no tips and stupid rating system it would make any driver bitter. These pax want u to move mountains and at the end of the ride u end up with $5 after fees.... Bs.

My cousin drives for Uber on occasions and he only treat pax good when its a good surge. When Juno was giving $5 bonus on each ride he was treating everyone good because minimum ride was $11 after fees, now that it's no longer give he retracted back to treating pax like crap.

Well paid drivers = Happy drivers (for the most part)

Uber Driver 007

I treat everybody extremely nice, from my yellow cab days, i used to make $50 -$70 in tips a day because of it.

But i believe many Uber drivers are bitter and treat pax like crap because of the circumstances. At the beginning of Uber, drivers were happy because they were getting paid adequately. But with these miserable rates, no tips and stupid rating system it would make any driver bitter. These pax want u to move mountains and at the end of the ride u end up with $5 after fees.... Bs.

My cousin drives for Uber on occasions and he only treat pax good when its a good surge. When Juno was giving $5 bonus on each ride he was treating everyone good because minimum ride was $11 after fees, now that it's no longer give he retracted back to treating pax like crap.

I understand your POV and do agree with some of it. But at the same time I do think core behavior issues that some drivers possess are likely a personal flaw, otherwise rationally most of the time a driver's discontent should be directed toward Uber and not the rider. Looking at the whole picture objectively, most of us can hopefully agree the "problem" is not the riders but TNC companies themselves...but since it is the rider a driver gets access to...they are the ones who are typically abused without merit. Yes there is an issue of entitled riders, but that is (still) not the norm.

Lenny_yellow_cab

I understand your POV and do agree with some of it. But at the same time I do think core behavior issues that some drivers possess are likely a personal flaw, otherwise rationally most of the time a driver's discontent should be directed toward Uber and not the rider. Looking at the whole picture objectively, most of us can hopefully agree the "problem" is not the riders but TNC companies themselves...but since it is the rider a driver gets access to...they are the ones who are typically abused without merit. Yes there is an issue of entitled riders, but that is (still) not the norm.
I completely agree that it's definitely not the riders fault and for that reason I never display my discontent but I will be extremely honest with pax if they ask for my opinions about the apps.

Some people do not know how to deal with anger and often display it or direct it at the wrong person.

We are in the service industry and many drivers in general have that "I'm doing u a favor" attitude.

marcusguber

Uber suck reason:
1. 25% commision
2. Uber pool
3. Airport rate too cheap
4. Bait Scam new driver
5. New Black car and Suv drivers force to accept uber x uber pool

Juno better than uber reason:
1. 10% commision
2. Stocks
3. No juno pool

Ive been in the FHV/Taxi business on and off for a long time so heres my take.

I like the lower commission but if Juno is not able to keep me busy and I have use Uber to supplement then Im going to be doing more Uber than Juno by default. I dont want to play app roulette I want to turn on an app and work my hours and not feel like Im being slave driven or like I have to play a video game to get paid. The lower commission is a start in that direction but the rates are still a problem which I dont know how to address because if Uber is cheaper then pax are going to Uber.

Juno stock sounds great but let me tell you something about these stocks. My wife has worked in startups over the last 10 years and Im pretty sure I could wallpaper your home with the worthless stock and options we have been given from companies that have come and gone.

No Juno pool is good as well as not forcing JunoX on Black and SUV drivers. Im sure some Black drivers will opt in to keep busy anyway.

I dont see the office in the WTC is a good thing. Where are you going to park when you need to go to the office? Pay the huge parking lot prices down there? Nope, not me.

I think the not rating pax is no big deal (a heads up on a-holes is nice but Ive seen the pax rating system abused 1st hand) but in general I think driver ratings are not a big deal if you are not a salty person in general. Without really trying too hard Im at 4.88 with almost 100 rides, I am definitely not one of the "water and gum drivers" but I like to talk, treat a customer like a customer a not like Im doing them a favor. It helps I have a good line of bullsh*t so I work it a little and so far so good.

Uberman8263

You are correct. People do tend to lash out at the nearest target.

NoCommission

Uber suck reason:
1. 25% commision
2. Uber pool
3. Airport rate too cheap
4. Bait Scam new driver
5. New Black car and Suv drivers force to accept uber x uber pool

Juno better than uber reason:
1. 10% commision
2. Stocks
3. No juno pool

What is Better ride? is it new ride share company?

Montgomery

THIS.

Whenever an Uber PAX brings up the topic of driving with these apps I always say that Uber is ruining their own product. They naturally ask, how so? and I tell them about the way drivers are being treated. Then I use myself as an example. I treat everyone as nice as I can and have always done so. Before the rate cuts if I got a "you are the best driver I've had in a while" it was about once in a two month period. After the rate cuts and the increase in commission, I get that about once a week (when I work Uber which is rare these days). I explain to them that is unavoidable that when you treat the people who deal with your costumers badly, justified or not those people will pass on the bad treatment to the costumers. After I say all that to the PAX they usually agree and say something to the effect that I'm right and that they've noticed drivers are not as costumer service oriented as they used to be. And then they go into their bad driver stories.

Montgomery

You are correct. People do tend to lash out at the nearest target.

On any service industry business if you treat your front-line employees badly you will have a large number of employees who will pass on that treatment to the costumers. It's not right, not justified but it is an unavoidable fact. I used to be a supervisor at one of the sports venues and for a time our bosses were constantly preaching to us the idea of having our people act with a "Disney mentality" of costumer service. Of course that didn't last long because they couldn't get the front line people to actually adopt the mentality. I knew it wasn't going to happen with those people getting low pay, and having to work in a culture of negative reinforcements.

Uberman8263

i had sex with 3 uber pax before ( 2 white Nj and 1 Asian Manhattan)...recently one Juno pax from Brooklyn (black army chic). first white chic and the black happened in the back seat. asian i popped in a bath rm in hoboken club. I love driving Juno all praise to Allah
You are one sick poppy.

Inshur New York