Why I just canceled a 45 minute trip with $10 surge....

Cvillegordo

Accepted a 45 minute trip, sitting on a $10 surge. Awesome! Then the red flags started; "Felicia" 4.25 rating. Hmmmm. So I texted and asked destination. Got this response: "Albemarle County Circuit Court. Call 435-×××-×××× when you out front." I respond; "No, your trip DESTINATION please." The answer was pick up location repeated three times. I continue to ask, on the 4th try I get; "Motel 6 in Staunton. And we need to make some stops." Bye Felicia! Cancel.

SHalester

No problem enter the stops before I get there. that is my kind of trip 45+ minutes.. One or 2 of those a day and I'm done; can go home happy.

OldUncleDave

Accepted a 45 minute trip, sitting on a $10 surge. Awesome! Then the red flags started; "Felicia" 4.25 rating. Hmmmm. So I texted and asked destination. Got this response: "Albemarle County Circuit Court. Call 435-×××-×××× when you out front." I respond; "No, your trip DESTINATION please." The answer was pick up location repeated three times. I continue to ask, on the 4th try I get; "Motel 6 in Staunton. And we need to make some stops." Bye Felicia! Cancel.
This is an iffy situation! I understand why you didn't take it, but I probably would have. At least, if it was one of my first trips of the shift.

Yeah, "several stops". But, tell her she has to enter them on the app, and 10 minute max wait time per stop! Then again, it depends on the stops. ATM, liquor store, Fast Food pick up, I can deal. Supermarket or Wal Mart, kill it!

Who is John Galt?

I’m beginning to understand why Felicia is getting a bad name.

Iann

Then at the end she would have said something bad about you so she didn't have to pay. And you would get deactivated.
Her setup of asking for other stops along the way is a scam like the airlines.
She most likely was going to not come back at one of the stops along the way.
The driver would then end the ride after waiting like a moron.
Then would call Uber and say her driver took her somewhere and she felt unsafe to get the ride for free.