Why hello Mr Steak.... and no you can't have any.

BikingBob

Looks good to me. Confused as to why there's so little asparagus to go around. I love grilling. Here are two of my cheats if you're interested:

With the steaks I inject them with beef stock overnight and let them sit with a light rub. This way the tissue breaks down and I am guaranteed a juicy steak after I touch each side for 5 minutes at 450.

For the asparagus - I actually broil it in the oven. Get a large mixing bowl and fill it with olive oil. Throw garlic, salt, pepper, a touch of paprika, whatever. Lay it all out on a baking sheet with tinfoil. Broil it to get the edges done nicely and remove. Then collect the tinfoil and put away the clean baking sheet.

PioneerXi

Off steak topic:

I smoke with hickory pellets. The smoke permeates the egg core from yellow to mustard brown. (I checked, I don’t have a smoked egg photo on this phone.)

The egg, tomatoes and bell pepper was for home made bloody Mary’s.

4FEC4519-75CB-4E36-B8A5-EFB85D351F99.jpeg
64BE7A90-5214-48FF-83AD-D71337A8DEE7.jpeg

BikingBob

Nice. I have an offset smoker too. Amazon loves me because I order like 200 lbs. of wood chunks and choose 'Free Super Saving Shipping' at checkout along with charcoal haha

Iann

As a retired Chef. I would of schooled you on how to properly do diamond markings in your steak.
Once mastered your friends and family will have much more respect in your grilling skills.

I would of gladly ate your steak though.

DriverMark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks good to me. Confused as to why there's so little asparagus to go around.
I was the only one home. Asparagus not the best on the reheat.

I would of gladly ate your steak though.
Apparently my son had the same idea. I cooked the 2nd steak and brats for later for a quick meal. However my son thought the 2nd steak looked yummy and ate it!!!!! Darn kids.