Why Even Bother..

forrest m

The email I got last week said $700. I have only done a few trips, so I guess they want to encourage me to get others to drive since I'm clearly not doing much of it.

mbd

The email I got last week said $700. I have only done a few trips, so I guess they want to encourage me to get others to drive since I'm clearly not doing much of it.
It is your 700$, you will be getting fewer pings?

forrest m

It is your 700$, you will be getting fewer pings?
They didn't have to pay me the starting bonus because I had signed up like 2 months before doing any rides, and of course did not do enough rides for it. I'm not sure I want the blood money for joining Uber in their con of convincing some poor Joe Shmos to become serious enough drivers to reach 100 rides in a short period of time.

Ahmado

They didn't have to pay me the starting bonus because I had signed up like 2 months before doing any rides, and of course did not do enough rides for it. I'm not sure I want the blood money for joining Uber in their con of convincing some poor Joe Shmos to become serious enough drivers to reach 100 rides in a short period of time.
100 rides in 3 months ? Short period!! ?

You know uber used to offer incentive for doing 125 trips a week ?

rkozy

I heard a statistic that 90% of drivers who sign up for Uber don't even make it to 100 rides. They figure out it's a losing proposition within their first 20 rides.