• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why Drive for minimum Wage???

Ray73

Why If all the tear & wear plus gas comes out of pocket, I still got to drive 3 × more than other transportation companies such as Taxis and shuttles Why if we get most of the business Web still struggling to make a decent pay week you got to put over 1500 miles a week and then if our car breaks down no help what's so ever... we all alone out here, it's getting kinda old that we are driving the most but getting less money of them all also....why should we continue driving if other states rates are higher base rate..and we living in the 3 largest state we our base rate is 1 dollar why stay uber is mistreating Florida drivers by having the lowest base rate and if your car die on you even though your full time uber driver they won't help you.... Oh yeah the lease program $800 dollars a month and if that breaks down then what??? remember the more miles we put our car the more tear and wear the money we making is not covering our time and the cost to be successful in this business.... I refuse to work for minimum wage when I got to put my valuable car or pay money to be able to work for minimum working 5 x than a Cab and 10 x more than a limousine driver while our car loses value... Uber is a Great choice for riders but they taking advantage of the drivers...Uber please take care of us the faithful drivers and we will take over every city because they all will become uber drivers please be fair with us the Drivers Please and step up if our vehicles died on us because we decided to be part of the Uber family... I know uber don't care for us and my post will be deleted as soon they find out that us the Driver we're hurting.. God Bless yous all hard workers (Uber Drivers) be safe and less use our head who's really benefitting???

tohunt4me

Why If all the tear & wear plus gas comes out of pocket, I still got to drive 3 × more than other transportation companies such as Taxis and shuttles Why if we get most of the business Web still struggling to make a decent pay week you got to put over 1500 miles a week and then if our car breaks down no help what's so ever... we all alone out here, it's getting kinda old that we are driving the most but getting less money of them all also....why should we continue driving if other states rates are higher base rate..and we living in the 3 largest state we our base rate is 1 dollar why stay uber is mistreating Florida drivers by having the lowest base rate and if your car die on you even though your full time uber driver they won't help you.... Oh yeah the lease program $800 dollars a month and if that breaks down then what??? remember the more miles we put our car the more tear and wear the money we making is not covering our time and the cost to be successful in this business.... I refuse to work for minimum wage when I got to put my valuable car or pay money to be able to work for minimum working 5 x than a Cab and 10 x more than a limousine driver while our car loses value... Uber is a Great choice for riders but they taking advantage of the drivers...Uber please take care of us the faithful drivers and we will take over every city because they all will become uber drivers please be fair with us the Drivers Please and step up if our vehicles died on us because we decided to be part of the Uber family... I know uber don't care for us and my post will be deleted as soon they find out that us the Driver we're hurting.. God Bless yous all hard workers (Uber Drivers) be safe and less use our head who's really benefitting???
We need to be rid of Uber & start our own thing.

Firstime

People are getting smart and doing it for themselves. I've seen a lot of ppl on craigslist pimping out their driver services.

shiftydrake

I'm going to post a new Craigslist ad......"Will Uber for Food"......a 12 yr taxi driver will allow himself to get bent over and "plowed" with no lube for less than 1/2 price of what a taxi charges.....I'll GIVE you free water, candy, gum , mints I'll let you steal my aux cord, charger cord, and allow you to trash my car interior and exterior..........only thing I BEG of you is please please pretty please give me 5 stars when you leave...........

Oh my god I can see this as getting many likes and going viral. :wink:

Ray73

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No I don't want a new car, I want a better ,transparent relationship with the company I'm making money for! If we putting everything in three line to.work for.uber... why we getting pay the least of many states, Florida is the 3rd largest state, plus is one of the most with Uber Drivers to... I don't know you but we all in for Uber and Uber is not all in for us that we making money for using all we got, The Car, The Time but really for what less than 50 cents a mile after, the Gas, the Cleaning expense and all that tear and wear in out vehicle.... My Time and My Vehicle is valuable to me and knowing that uber don't got my back in case of need sucks... everything out off our pockets nothing out uber a multi billion company... I just know my worth do you?

shiftydrake

Hmmmm just set the weed down and just walk away......this is an intervention.......you really shouldn't get high before you post anything

The Mollusk

No I don't want a new car, I want a better ,transparent relationship with the company I'm making money for! If we putting everything in three line to.work for.uber... why we getting pay the least of many states, Florida is the 3rd largest state, plus is one of the most with Uber Drivers to... I don't know you but we all in for Uber and Uber is not all in for us that we making money for using all we got, The Car, The Time but really for what less than 50 cents a mile after, the Gas, the Cleaning expense and all that tear and wear in out vehicle.... My Time and My Vehicle is valuable to me and knowing that uber don't got my back in case of need sucks... everything out off our pockets nothing out uber a multi billion company... I just know my worth do you?

You ain't getting it , bruh.

Know this. Uber is an adolescent company. It's like a 13yr old winning the lottery and having the village elders trying to impart their wisdom on the newly minted billionaire. He doesn't have to listen to anyone else, he's got 3 ferraris !!!

Ray73

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I been got it!!! I'm just trying to wake all these people that are breaking their backs for Pocket change while putting they're hard earned vehicle , to pay for their lifestyle and all their possessions... All yous gave them their life and who's giving you (uber drivers) the treatment and the lifestyle that you deserve for all you dedication, hard work, yous all been taken advantage off, and no one can help but yourself...I woke up...Is ok don't listen to me, bottom line you're the one that let them treat you like that..stand up enough is enough rideshare they say but uber is far from sharing their worth, what kind of companies can treat their puppets like that and they can get away with it.... hope yous start making a stand for yourself because uber don't have your back...but you have their bank accounts nice and healthy...