Why does Uber give the driver's features then take them away?

lashotgunou

What's up with destination expiring? At 9:20 this morning I put in a destination filter from santa monica to Hollywood. After waiting about 20 minutes I finally get a trip to westwood. It takes about 20 minutes to get there and then 5 minutes after drop off I get a message stating the destination filter is expiring. So 45 minutes after I set it, I was done. This just started yesterday.

Adieu

What's up with destination expiring? At 9:20 this morning I put in a destination filter from santa monica to Hollywood. After waiting about 20 minutes I finally get a trip to westwood. It takes about 20 minutes to get there and then 5 minutes after drop off I get a message stating the destination filter is expiring. So 45 minutes after I set it, I was done. This just started yesterday.

DF is a ripoff of a lyft design

It went to 6 along with lyft....of course it's obvious it'd start expiring more aggressively like lyft, too

kevin046

Ahhh this just happened to me before. First time ever. Just posted a new thread about it without seeing this one. Very strange. Mind you I was NOWHERE Near the destination area I entered into DF. WTF?

Attachments

• IMG_0382.PNG
    IMG_0382.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 31

Serby

Sadomasichists

Ahhh this just happened to me before. First time ever. Just posted a new thread about it without seeing this one. Very strange. Mind you I was NOWHERE Near the destination area I entered into DF. WTF?
Me too..I was averaging 13 rides per day. Last 3 days I got 20 total. Ridiculous. Same hours put in.

I'm gonna take a break from uber since they're screwing us again. Lyft actually provides more quality rides I can make 100 by 10am. Uber quest is what kept me going.