• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why does Uber get 75%

UberLyftFlexWhatever

It’s for this reason Uber has the highest turnover rate for any job in the country. Worse than McDonalds x3. Uber used to take only 18% imagine that!
......... On the other hand, employee turnover is not always bad, and losing the lowest performers in your business might be a good thing. While forum primadonnas bolt, the ants hustle.

There are other ways to view statistics.

Your emotional dislike of everything Uber erodes objectivity, credibility and is poisonous

:stop:No offense, just stating the obvious:pompous:

This is from LinkedIn 2018

Quote: The industries with the highest levels of turnover here aren’t terribly surprising, with restaurants (17.2%), retail (16.2%), and supermarkets (15.4%) leading the way. The roles that people left the most include lower-level, often-seasonal jobs, like retail salesperson (19.3%), food service professional (17.6%), and hospitality professional (17.0%). Unquote

https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/trends-and-research/2018/the-3-industries-with-the-highest-turnover-rates

ECOMCON

uber is 96% the highest on your chart is 13

LMAO

they either figure out its 90% fraud or get in an accident or their engine blows up

people fail because its an illegal ponzi scam / human trafficking / auto theft ring / pay day loan scam / organized crime / RICO / every illegal predatory thing they can figure out how to program in an app

pay $5 minimum more every ride i guarauntee 96% succeed at gypsie cab driver than fail

losing $9000 a minute subsidizing chauffuerres for poor people that cant afford a car & 96% of your workforce giving all a bad experience is bad lmao still not being able to profit taking 50-90% of 1990 cab rates & paying 1975 ones AND still cant profit

hahahaha

what happens to the poor demographic when rates get raised?

doh

cuz self driving robots least 10 years away & 1 50K+ robot ALL costs will NEVER be cheaper than paying grandpa simpson or apu $2 in a 5K hoopty with fake inspection forms & no insurance

hey after your costs you made what a 10 year old paperboy in 1985 did

your fault for not cancelling & letting another ignorant, unintelligent math drop out get it

View attachment 289193

as a teenager in the early 90s i wouldnt give friends rides without $5-10 gas money whats wrong & how poor /desperat are you peopke
Don't get emotional and make it personal Clyde
It's NOT UberLyftFlexWhatever Chart.
It's LinkedIn's Chart and numbers.
They're offering an alternative view to stats BurgerTiime made up.(offering no legitimate source or link)

I suspect uber drivers were NOT even a consideration by the study since we're "Non Employee" IC.
...........and disposable. No matter how many quit, thousands of newbies sign up everyday. The world of Low Skill Low Wage menial Labor

Last edited:

UberLyftFlexWhatever

Don't get emotional and make it personal Clyde
It's NOT UberLyftFlexWhatever Chart.
It's LinkedIn's Chart and numbers.
They're offering an alternative view to stats BurgerTiime made up.(offering no legitimate source or link)

I suspect uber drivers were NOT even a consideration by the study since we're "Non Employee" IC.
...........and disposable. No matter how many quit, thousands of newbies sign up everyday. The world of Low Skill Low Wage menial Labor
Yeah, what he said

uber is 96% the highest on your chart is 13

LMAO

they either figure out its 90% fraud or get in an accident or their engine blows up

people fail because its an illegal ponzi scam / human trafficking / auto theft ring / pay day loan scam / organized crime / RICO / every illegal predatory thing they can figure out how to program in an app

pay $5 minimum more every ride i guarauntee 96% succeed at gypsie cab driver than fail

losing $9000 a minute subsidizing chauffuerres for poor people that cant afford a car & 96% of your workforce giving all a bad experience is bad lmao still not being able to profit taking 50-90% of 1990 cab rates & paying 1975 ones AND still cant profit

hahahaha

what happens to the poor demographic when rates get raised?

doh

cuz self driving robots least 10 years away & 1 50K+ robot ALL costs will NEVER be cheaper than paying grandpa simpson or apu $2 in a 5K hoopty with fake inspection forms & no insurance

hey after your costs you made what a 10 year old paperboy in 1985 did

your fault for not cancelling & letting another ignorant, unintelligent math drop out get it

View attachment 289193

as a teenager in the early 90s i wouldnt give friends rides without $5-10 gas money whats wrong & how poor /desperat are you peopke
Pass the doobie

NOXDriver

Uber does the marketing, tech support, app development, pays for all the legal and regulatory fees, rider insurance, pays you, pays employees and has to (try to) make a profit.

Do you think you can do that? GLOBALLY?

Its not just you and your car. Its a VERY BIG pie and you are barely even a crumb.

You should watch some videos on how business works.. because 99% of the people here seem to think that businesses are there to make you money. LOL no.

UberLyftFlexWhatever

Uber does the marketing, tech support, app development, pays for all the legal and regulatory fees, rider insurance, pays you, pays employees and has to (try to) make a profit.

Do you think you can do that? GLOBALLY?

Its not just you and your car. Its a VERY BIG pie and you are barely even a crumb.

You should watch some videos on how business works.. because 99% of the people here seem to think that businesses are there to make you money. LOL no.
It’s the UP crybaby man-child caucus
They blame everything in their lives on uber
If uber was never,
They’d find someone else to blame.

Kalanck was right: take responsibility for your decisions.
If u want to be a doormat don’t blame others

SurgeMasterMN

It’s the UP crybaby man-child caucus
They blame everything in their lives on uber
If uber was never,
They’d find someone else to blame.

Kalanck was right: take responsibility for your decisions.
If u want to be a doormat don’t blame others

That driver is Legend and was one of the main reasons TK was bumped. He had the balls to stand up to the person in control of his $$$ at that point in time. It was like a mental Jiu Jitsu Match and the driver won. He has my respect cause most drivers would have kissed TKs A$$ and would have never spoke the truth.

ECOMCON

Someone can explain. Call or email Uber. Simple
sure, uber loves
That driver is Legend and was one of the main reasons TK was bumped. He had the balls to stand up to the person in control of his $$$ at that point in time. It was like a mental Jiu Jitsu Match and the driver won. He has my respect cause most drivers would have kissed TKs A$$ and would have never spoke the truth.
More like a Legend for missing a real career opportunity.
He went for immediate gratification, like a kid
Fawzi Kamel won the battle but lost the war

Travis did send him a check for $200K
https://qz.com/1182896/ubers-travis-kalanick-paid-200000-to-fawzi-kamel-the-driver-he-insulted-in-a-viral-video/

i would of Puckered Up and SMOOCHED Travis' ass,

• handed him my CV
  • made my case why I'd be an Uber Corporate asset
  • AND secured a REAL J O B

but THAT's ME. always thinking of the future.

If You want "truth" you're living on the wrong planet

Last edited:

mrpjfresh

Eventually Uber will remove the "rider pays" and "Uber receives" info. That will keep the ants happy.
Ha, I would agree, but then, come tax season, how would they call the difference the so-called "service fee"? Need to keep that scam going strong!